Read some concerning news about Rajiv Shukla, Munaf Patel & HaPa…,

asterix

Yes, looks like the husband is a pimp and the aforementioned names may have been "clients". It is possible that he is behind this complaint as well, to squeeze out settlement money. 

He might be the behind all this . But if she is right and they raped her then , they should be convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, gattaca said:

If this is true pandya should be no where near Indian team after his kareke aya episode. Seems like a bad influence in the dressing room.

I am not sure, but I guess BCCI keeps clauses to take action during scenario where player tarnishes image even if they haven't done anything criminal.

BCCI runs a business and any employee harming that business in some way can't be retained for long.

19 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I am not sure, but I guess BCCI keeps clauses to take action during scenario where player tarnishes image even if they haven't done anything criminal.

BCCI runs a business and any employee harming that business in some way can't be retained for long.

Stupid Act by someone who posted such news on Social media really Shocking. I wish moderator removes such Fake news involving Rajiv Shukla ji, Munaf & Hardik pandya 

9 minutes ago, Negi95 said:

Stupid Act by someone who posted such news on Social media really Shocking. I wish moderator removes such Fake news involving Rajiv Shukla ji, Munaf & Hardik pandya 

Newly open account - you sound like you are from the PR team of Rajiv Shukla  " ji " and here to save his a$$. 

Woh hai hi ghatiya tharkee aadmi. Uski saari pol khulegi yahan.  Nahi hoga bhai. Dafa ho. 

Rajiv Shukla was just a news anchor in DD for decades until 90s when he suddenly entered BCCI and became really powerful. So many people have moved on but this guy has some secrets which keep him in the centre of cricket riches. He became an MP , a minister and even IPL head