Two years since Virat Kohli's last international century [Update: 1000 days]

sage

On 4/24/2022 at 3:18 AM, Vijy said:

I don't feel sorry or sad. I am thankful to him for his great service in the peak of 2016-18, but since the last couple of years he has offered more negatives than positives.

You will regret what you just posted. Wait and see. Kohli is working hard in practice. With Nooshka. He will bring the fire back and score hundreds abd make you eat your words. As soon as he scores his first 100, Adamant will do the naagin dance naked in front of the world like poonam pandeyyyyy.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:40 PM, Jay said:

You will regret what you just posted. Wait and see. Kohli is working hard in practice. With Nooshka. He will bring the fire back and score hundreds abd make you eat your words. As soon as he scores his first 100, Adamant will do the naagin dance naked in front of the world like poonam pandeyyyyy.

I am sure we will see all the Brat fans crawl out of the closet that they have been hiding. At least Adamant has been open about it.

On 6/16/2022 at 3:00 AM, sage said:

AsBH2mY.jpg

Yet we have ESPNcricinfo saying kohli is untouchable in batting line up . They want pant to compete with sky .
Think Rohit rahul sky pant pandya karthik jadeja  bhuvi Shami bumrah chahal with Kishan , avesh , thakur ,  umran , bishnoi makes best chance . Kohli as the cheerleader can compete with anuska . Our drunk management will not though dispense him 

15 hours ago, mani sha said:

Yet we have ESPNcricinfo saying kohli is untouchable in batting line up . They want pant to compete with sky .
Think Rohit rahul sky pant pandya karthik jadeja  bhuvi Shami bumrah chahal with Kishan , avesh , thakur ,  umran , bishnoi makes best chance . Kohli as the cheerleader can compete with anuska . Our drunk management will not though dispense him 

they will never abandon kohli and rohit. they know which way the bread is buttered

3 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Selectors should just drop him similar to Rahane and Pujara

I don't disagree, he should be dropped from all formats.He needs to go back to FC and rediscover his mojo.Root is have great second innings.Most great players have lull in their career and this guy's lull has gone too long for three years.

12 hours ago, putrevus said:

I don't disagree, he should be dropped from all formats.He needs to go back to FC and rediscover his mojo.Root is have great second innings.Most great players have lull in their career and this guy's lull has gone too long for three years.

root was never woefully out of form. even if he couldn't score 100s, he looked fluent and was scoring a reasonable number of 50s.

Edited by Vijy
1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

When was the last time he scored a 50?

How many 50s has Kohli scored since 2020?

his ODI record is decent (not good, but decent) from what I remember, and his T20I record is good (with low-ish SR). the biggest and most noticeable drop was in tests

9 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Should definitely be asked to play domestics.. Pointless to keep playing him when you have so many promising players sweating it out in the domestics to get just one call up. * century,he should contribute when needed,hell even there was no pressure, he faltered.. 

HAHAHAHA- playing Ranji is beneath this shameless man.. He would rather use that time to bag more endorsement and brand deals....

26 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

HAHAHAHA- playing Ranji is beneath this shameless man.. He would rather use that time to bag more endorsement and brand deals....

Realistically, our only hope is that he retires.  But that would happen when his test average drops below 40.    Another 2 years maybe.  As we dont hv too many tests scheduled in next 1 year.  

Edited by Frustrated