Jump to content
sage

Two years since Virat Kohli's last international century [Update: 968 days]

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, SRT100 said:

 

I know which poster that this is on here lol

 

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

Poster (singular) or posters (plural).... I can think of quite a few.

 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

nha IIT guy like adamant wont have time for these things.

Nice to see that fellow posters are concerned about my marriage. :--D

 

Thanks, but there's still plenty of time left for that, Virat tab tak ek aadha century to maar hi dega. 

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only way right now he can score a 100 is by playing in Pakistan on the same pitch where the match ended in a  draw. Even that is not a certainty.

I don't know if he could score a 100 even on that road.He has been getting starts, he is just technically done.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

what if he retires out of the frustration for lack of 100s.. that would be sad

Kohli"s struggles are mirroring those of Alastair Cook, who initially h

got booted out of LOIs, lost test captaincy and his batting form to retire at 33-34. Kohli will be 34 in a few months. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, nevada said:

Kohli"s struggles are mirroring those of Alastair Cook, who initially h

got booted out of LOIs, lost test captaincy and his batting form to retire at 33-34. Kohli will be 34 in a few months. 

cook finished on a high note with 70 and nearly 150 in his last test. remains to be seen what brat's last test would be like.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Vijy said:

cook finished on a high note with 70 and nearly 150 in his last test. remains to be seen what brat's last test would be like.

Kohli should be judged for his batting in the last 18-24 months and not on his last innings.

 

If this was any other player he would be dropped by now.

 

The ball that got him in the last test was just a "normal" delivery, it didnt turn or keep low.


Technically he is finished, the biggest issue is just how much will he damage the Indian team while he remains.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only way right now he can score a 100 is by playing in Pakistan on the same pitch where the match ended in a  draw. Even that is not a certainty.

 

Thats a big chance if he fails against SL, he wont score in England and then its the Australian series.


That would be 1000 days.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Kohli should be judged for his batting in the last 18-24 months and not on his last innings.

 

If this was any other player he would be dropped by now.

 

The ball that got him in the last test was just a "normal" delivery, it didnt turn or keep low.


Technically he is finished, the biggest issue is just how much will he damage the Indian team while he remains.

I don't think he will even have a glorious last innings. Most likely get out to some innocuous spinner on some innocuous ball and then make a face as though it was bowled by Murali/Warne on a raging turner.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...