Amarinder Singh Announces Alliance With BJP, Seat Sharing Talks On

Singh bling

Punjab needs industry...not sure AAP will be able to provide that. In Delhi they have a large service based sector to support the economy.

at the moment Punjab is headed for a hung parliament. (and no i dont base that on cvoter, which is a fraud industry)

the truth is that punjab needs somebody to make unpopular decisions. After the farm laws issue I doubt anybody will be ready to put political capital on the line. Punjab will muddle along to become a middle ranking Indian state on most indicators.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Kejriwal would be the dominant role player in Punjab. It is his turn because Punjab has not progressed under Badals, BJP and congress.

BJP has never ruled in Punjab.... they have had a seat sharing arrangement with SAD but never positions within the State government cabinet- Rural areas of Punjab will never vote for Hindu candidates so SAD will always be second choice after Congress.. most BJP wins in the last decade have been in hindu majority areas and big cities like Amritsar and Jalandhar.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

BJP has never ruled in Punjab.... they have had a seat sharing arrangement with SAD but never positions within the State government cabinet- Rural areas of Punjab will never vote for Hindu candidates so SAD will always be second choice after Congress.. most BJP wins in the last decade have been in hindu majority areas and big cities like Amritsar and Jalandhar.

But BJP was partners with Akalis and Badals only cared about their family. They were very corrupt but Captain is better. I think let Chani do his job or let Kejriwal try it.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

But BJP was partners with Akalis and Badals only cared about their family. They were very corrupt but Captain is better. I think let Chani do his job or let Kejriwal try it.

Being in alliance to keep Congress out is not same as in power. Was BJP in power in  Mehaboobaa Muftis rule of Kashmir. No. They have diametrically opposite views.

Both BJP and Congress sometime choose a partner just yo keep Each other out and secure their party interest in centre. 

For examole in Maharashtra. Congress has very little or no role apart from occasionally pulling some strings to support its party in centre(like forcing SS and NCP not to go for Mamatas third front)

Edited by mishra

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

And Congress has an alliance with Yeshuji. Yeshuji da khalsa, Yeshuji da fateh

FGvgnYCXwAIibfU?format=jpg&name=900x900

To be honest, one has to admire the zeal and opportunism of missionaries. I never in my wildest imagination would have though that Punjab could be “fertile” ground for Christian conversion. It’s just so alien to local culture. Even Islam would have been let’s fair possibility given the proximity of Pakistan and cultural connect. But they have nicely customised Yesu, preyed on a dying state with flailing education and economy, and victory is almost here. 

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Like I said Sikhs and RSS has to come together to make people aware of their heritage.

RSS is against conversion, its official line is its not against Christians or Muslims( clearly clarified by Shri Mohan Bhagvat) who have local blood line.

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Being in alliance to keep Congress out is not same as in power. Was BJP in power in  Mehaboobaa Muftis rule of Kashmir. No. They have diametrically opposite views.

Both BJP and Congress sometime choose a partner just yo keep Each other out and secure their party interest in centre. 

For examole in Maharashtra. Congress has very little or no role apart from occasionally pulling some strings to support its party in centre(like forcing SS and NCP not to go for Mamatas third front)

I understand that. My point is Badals were a disgrace.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

RSS is against conversion, its official line is its not against Christians or Muslims( clearly clarified by Shri Mohan Bhagvat) who have local blood line.

And I fully agree with RSS and support their position. There is so much money coming from west to keep this going.

I actually think Christianity might work better for them. They just lynched someone in golden temple. And it looks all so normal now. Only Yesu can save this state. 

Not shocking at all..certain elements in their hate for modi will foment any kind of trouble.Punjab is now just an extension of La Whore

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I actually think Christianity might work better for them. They just lynched someone in golden temple. And it looks all so normal now. Only Yesu can save this state. 

Will Jesus also save the ruling class of BJP who deliberately mowed down innocent farmers

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Not shocking at all..certain elements in their hate for modi will foment any kind of trouble.Punjab is now just an extension of La Whore

What has Modi got to do with this? Punjab and Lahore are poles apart.

On 12/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, ravishingravi said:

To be honest, one has to admire the zeal and opportunism of missionaries. I never in my wildest imagination would have though that Punjab could be “fertile” ground for Christian conversion. It’s just so alien to local culture. Even Islam would have been let’s fair possibility given the proximity of Pakistan and cultural connect. But they have nicely customised Yesu, preyed on a dying state with flailing education and economy, and victory is almost here. 

The missionaries excel in organization and commitment. I would not be surprised if India becomes xtian dominant in next 100 years. The only thing required is a critical mass of followers. 

Modiji visiting Pope tells you something.