Predict the winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party will form Govt in UP?

• BJP
    • Samajwadi Party
    • BSP
    • Congress
    • Others
  2. 2. Which Party will form Govt in Punjab?

3. 3. Which Party will form Govt in Uttarakhand, Goa & Manipur?

• BJP in all 3 states
    • BJP in Manipur only but lose other two states
    • Congress will win Uttarakhand and Goa
    • Other

On 1/18/2022 at 12:01 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think 2024 will be 4 way battle for PM post - Modi vs Rahul vs Didi vs Kejriwal

ٰI believe it would heavily give advantage to BJP, while the left votes will be divided among Rahul, Didi/Kejriwal, Communists etc. They could not win till they learn to unite. 

While the right votes will be divided between BJP and Shiv Sena in few states only. 

Edited by Alam_dar

24 minutes ago, Clarke said:

And then there were none (AAP takes the lead). 

Was it worth it ?

I think its good bet considering the two time anti incumbency. They had to come up with something new which could compete or win. Congress has a 50/50 chance now imo. If they win, Siddhu is hedge against Channi. From Siddhu's perspective, he should look to destabilize. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

ٰI believe it would heavily give advantage to BJP, while the left votes will be divided among Rahul, Didi/Kejriwal, Communists etc. They could not win till they learn to unite. 

While the right votes will be divided between BJP and Shiv Sena in few states only. 

I have a feeling BJP and Shiv Sena will come together again for 2024 elections.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Imagine AAP wins in Punjab and makes huge inroad in Goa and Uttarakhand.

After the huge win in Bengal by TMC, imagine if they gain lots of seats in  Goa

How would national politics look like in 2024?

Surely it will no longer be BJP (Modi) vs Congress (Rahul)?

I think 2024 will be 4 way battle for PM post - Modi vs Rahul vs Didi vs Kejriwal

Didi has zero credibility outside west Bengal except Bangladesh.

4 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

what a choice in UP.from a proto fascist  to 2 goonda raj parties.

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

The photo fascist you talk about has been far better in up and this since my industrial premise is in very western up we talk about.

Do u have a gas chamber business :painkiller: 

BJP could lose UP and prossibly cuz of it's own large base of over-smart voters. These wannable too clever folks think BJP is winning so why go out to vote on the election day, so great amount of complacency. Then, another too clever folks think like Yogi is too powerful and thus, want small majority for BJP. Thus, in the process of sending out their message, they could allow SP to sneak in and these voters screw up at the end...

18 hours ago, someone said:

BJP could lose UP and prossibly cuz of it's own large base of over-smart voters. These wannable too clever folks think BJP is winning so why go out to vote on the election day, so great amount of complacency. Then, another too clever folks think like Yogi is too powerful and thus, want small majority for BJP. Thus, in the process of sending out their message, they could allow SP to sneak in and these voters screw up at the end...

Not happening,the thing is bjp cadres always bring people to vote booths ,they have learnt their lessons from 04 debacle

18 hours ago, someone said:

Yogi over SP goons everyday.  Can't deny he has done good job in UP so far.  Suffers from poor PR for no reason. 

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

After Covid crisis does he still has the support ?

Was covid crisis only up.issue,you do realize,that covid mismanagement wasnt just limited to up,and up is a huge state besides :

Do you want this to happen.

Edited by vayuu1