Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

What a bunch of clowns these 2. Product of the Pakistani education system or must be Brit Pakistanis.

morons, you are celebrating, Imran Khan going into re-election. What exactly are you rubbing in India’s face :hysterical:

Also chalo let’s say Imran wins elections again, he will still have the same foreign minister, finance minister, defense minister  like before and will have daddy army chief constantly prodding him like before. 

Tell me what is there to celebrate for or against from an Indian perspective?

are you guys seriously that thick?

these both begairats are overseas

Want views from those who know Pakistan better. What Imran did today is commendable or selfish.

Him opting for fresh elections should stop this  "Aaya ram gaya ram" politcs. It is pathetic that in 70 years, no Pakistani PM has survived a full term.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Want views from those who know Pakistan better. What Imran did today is commendable or selfish.

Him opting for fresh elections should stop this  "Aaya ram gaya ram" politcs. It is pathetic that in 70 years, no Pakistani PM has survived a full term.

Selfish, he was always selected and clearly did not enjoy majority in assembly. 

By this, anyone can give any ruling via tha NA speaker to contain some made up foreign conspiracy. Why has ISI not acknowledged this conspiracy? 200 members ko daaldete jail me ab tak

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Selfish, he was always selected and clearly did not enjoy majority in assembly. 

By this, anyone can give any ruling via tha NA speaker to contain some made up foreign conspiracy. Why has ISI not acknowledged this conspiracy? 200 members ko daaldete jail me ab tak

I agree  with your point. These policitians who sided with him for last 3 years are suddenly deserting him why? Are they getting more money from opposition parties?

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I agree  with your point. These policitians who sided with him for last 3 years are suddenly deserting him why? Are they getting more money from opposition parties?

Opposition was planning for fresh elections in 6 months or so with some reforms. 

Allies went to opposition camp since they had no pressure from establishment which are now neutral. Moreover, the to inflation and economic chaos - allies choose to part ways, specially MQM which sees its political gains by developing a working relationship with PPP, second largest opposition party from sindh.

What a colossal failure this Taliban khan has been ! Couldn't complete his tenure ,took on the Jarnails in the army without using his brain ,Inflation breaking all the records ,FATF black list sword on the neck, biggest begging bowl the world has ever seen and now ran away from the No confidence motion like a true coward that he always was!

And we have chewt Pakistani here celebrating as if it's been a glorious day lol .

This country and its awaam is rotten to the core 

20 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Opposition was planning for fresh elections in 6 months or so with some reforms. 

Allies went to opposition camp since they had no pressure from establishment which are now neutral. Moreover, the to inflation and economic chaos - allies choose to part ways, specially MQM which sees its political gains by developing a working relationship with PPP, second largest opposition party from sindh.

Any democratic country should not have situation where army is more powerful than elected govt. For that reason alone, I think fresh elections are better for Pakistan.

23 minutes ago, adi B said:

What a colossal failure this Taliban khan has been ! Couldn't complete his tenure ,took on the Jarnails in the army without using his brain ,Inflation breaking all the records ,FATF black list sword on the neck, biggest begging bowl the world has ever seen and now ran away from the No confidence motion like a true coward that he always was!

And we have chewt Pakistani here celebrating as if it's been a glorious day lol .

This country and its awaam is rotten to the core 

With deepest of my regrets, i have to say that you are right soecially the way PTI youthias specially overseas wale are enjoying today

In 3 years alone he did this:

-Ruppee against dollar @185 from 120

-Isolated on foreign relations, IMF strict conditions

-Massive economic mismanagement

-Record debt in history (debt increased by 100% in his 3 years)

-Huge corruption in punjab, appointments for bribes by cm himself

-No development projects at all, just corruption

-Mega scandals from petrol crisis, sugar scandal, wheat crisis etc.

-Inflation and unemployment at peak

-Unmatched misuse of authority, state funds, and resources including use of FIA against journalists

If he gets another term (god forbid), pakistan will cease to exist (god forbid).

3 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

It's as simple as this. Anyone who doesn't comprehend the concept of a constitution is indeed a duffer.

Screenshot_20220403-213735~2.png

He dissolved the Assembly after speaker dismissed the VONC motion