Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

6 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

30 June 2022.. Hopefully it happens... mein bahut daru piyoonga...

It will happen for certain around that date. Daily 10-15 Pak troops are being eliminated by TTP separatists supported by BLA. It is just all falling in place. 

hope the mods @Austin 3:!6 and this @sandeep   dude show the grace and decency to connect me to the owner of ICF and ensure that I am made a super moderator here for life, in lieu of making the most relevant accurate prophecy of our times about Pak and bringing joy to millions and millions of ICFers.

5 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

It will happen for certain around that date. Daily 10-15 Pak troops are being eliminated by TTP separatists supported by BLA. It is just all falling in place. 

hope the mods @Austin 3:!6 and this @sandeep   dude show the grace and decency to connect me to the owner of ICF and ensure that I am made a super moderator here for life, in lieu of making the most relevant accurate prophecy of our times about Pak and bringing joy to millions and millions of ICFers.

If your predictions come true, that ownership of the ICF will be handed over to you.

You may need to change your user name. Rangeelaraja sounds like an owner of a dance bar and not a sports forum :giggle:

hope the mods [mention=17963]Austin 3:!6[/mention] and this [mention=286]sandeep[/mention]   dude show the grace and decency to connect me to the owner of ICF and ensure that I am made a super moderator here for life, in lieu of making the most relevant accurate prophecy of our times about Pak and bringing joy to millions and millions of ICFers.

What predictions have you made? Is it another one of your wet dreams….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

What predictions have you made? Is it another one of your wet dreams….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what is a wet dream son  ?  250 million people had wet dreams about a power hungry world cup winning kaptaaan with a filthy character.

The fraud kaptaaan aka taliban khan sold wet dreams to 250 million people about a naya pakistan.

And then..he woke them up with a dead economy ruined with debts where the leader of  250 million people has to beg small emirati countries for loans of a mere 2-3 billion dollars.  The kind of chump change that india throws around to bail out countries like Sri Lanka, Afghanistan etc..etc. 

2 countries gained independence in 1947.  One is a top 4-5 economy with a great cultural influence,  the other is a beggar state that Quaid e Azam wet dreamed to be a great mussalman model state.

Did you understand what wet dream is now, son ? 

Edited by rangeelaraja

47 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If your predictions come true, that ownership of the ICF will be handed over to you.

You may need to change your user name. Rangeelaraja sounds like an owner of a dance bar and not a sports forum :giggle:

Rangeela is a class name.  Too bad you dont have the gravitas to appreciate it's splendidness. :tounge_wink:

You know what is a wet dream son  ?  250 million people had wet dreams about a power hungry world cup winning kaptaaan with a filthy character.

The fraud kaptaaan aka taliban khan sold wet dreams to 250 million people about a naya pakistan.

And then..he woke them up with a dead economy ruined with debts where the leader of  250 million people has to beg small emirati countries for loans of a mere 2-3 billion dollars.  The kind of chump change that india throws around to bail out countries like Sri Lanka, Afghanistan etc..etc. 

2 countries gained independence in 1947.  One is a top 4-5 economy with a great cultural influence,  the other is a beggar state that Quaid e Azam wet dreamed to be a great mussalman model state.

Did you understand what wet dream is now, son ? 

Ok sit down now. Worry about your own affairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Ok sit down now. Worry about your own affairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You brought up wet dreams without knowing that your ilk has grown up with a culture of wet dreams.

Ghazi, Mujahid, Tipu, Ghori, Ghaznavi,  hum Turkee hain, humara khoon ek hain ...and all those fancy names of the invaders of subcontinent and funny notions of lineage and ancestry.

For a people who are essentially converted Hindus with Hindu names such as Bajwa, Cheema, Sethi, Virk, Rao...etc ....those are some serious wet dreams you all have been brought up on.

Have some shame for gods sake. It may still salvage what is left of your country.