Pujara joins Sussex for County Championship and One Day Tournament

21 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Damnit I don’t trust our dumbass selectors they might bring Che Gujara back into the test side :facepalm:

will definitely happen for his experience in English conditions. He'll be there for one off Test in OT

3 hours ago, sage said:

Why is he playing in division 2 lol?

Because County cricket is the best thing since sliced bread. The reason England are producing world class test cricketers in droves. Playing county cricket helps in becoming a better batsman, better bowler, better human being and also better at lasting longer in bed. 

Only world class players like Pujara, Shan Masood, Criag overton and Lasan Ali can ace it. 

Lol are we supposed to take division 2 seriously now...  Pitches are pancakes..  Bowling is worse than Manipur Ranji team.  Hopefully our idiot selectors don't fall for this.. 

We all saw what Pujara's performance was for Yorkshire in Div 1. Ball barely crossed the 30 yard circle those days. 

13 hours ago, Norman said:

Because County cricket is the best thing since sliced bread. The reason England are producing world class test cricketers in droves. Playing county cricket helps in becoming a better batsman, better bowler, better human being and also better at lasting longer in bed. 

Only world class players like Pujara, Shan Masood, Criag overton and Lasan Ali can ace it. 

I'm not talking about county in general, but why is he playing in division 2 over division 1

1 hour ago, sage said:

I'm not talking about county in general, but why is he playing in division 2 over division 1

And i told you exactly why. 

County cricket is considered some sort of "highest form" of red ball cricket outside test matches, no matter what division it is. That's why you constantly hear the "oh he should have a county stint to better his technique" bullcrap. 

14 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Some blatant chucking from Shaheen, his release arm is slanted before delivery and straightens only in the last moment.

Either that or he too has a hyper-flexible elbow like Chuktar. But whatever be the medical reason, it is unfair for batsmen to have to face bowlers who literally bend the rules. It is not the bowlers' fault their arm is deformed, but cricket is not for them. They can try their hand at javelin or maybe try batting instead of chucking.