President rule in Bengal, need of the hour!!

raki05

20 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Bengal will secede.. Tamil Nadu wants to secede.. Kashmir has been wanting to secede for a while.. What will be left of India?

These secession talks must be nipped in the bud

No point shutting the talk if you can't change what's happening. The state is hostage now and the centre is doing "kadi ninda". Bengal has to be conquered. It cannot be won democratically. 

58 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Bengal will secede.. Tamil Nadu wants to secede.. Kashmir has been wanting to secede for a while.. What will be left of India?

These secession talks must be nipped in the bud

These are the fault lines unfortunately.  Bengal,  Chicken's neck connecting North East...  Kashmir or even Punjab.  I won't worry about Tamil Nadu much.  We are on course to make even Sri lanka a protectorate like Bhutan in next 10 years. 

Kashmir holds military...  Punjab has been dealt with at least till now.  Bengal & North east should now be main focus.  Anti India activities in Bengal cannot be ignored anymore. 

11 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Kis nar pisach ko bitha diya,bc 

Sad part is none of the news channel and print media covering it like Russia Ukraine war and hijab row. Yday it was there in Hindustan Times headlines, today it's not there at all.

11 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Kis nar pisach ko bitha diya,bc 

Oh man little kid.... Imagine burning of kids alive. No news channel showing it. Assholes only cry for akhlakh , ishrat and Afzal. What would be more brutal and cold blooded than seeing the kids burnt alive.

As someone said, Bengal cant be won democratically since the voters who don't vote for TMC is beaten down and not allowed to vote. I have no doubt the last Bengal election was rigged. All exit polls cant be so wrong. So Bengal will always be under TMC gundaaraj unless president rule comes into place. Even CRPF is not allowed during the polling booth.

But Modi govt is also to be blamed here. They seem to wet their pants whenever they had to deal with Mamta Banerjee.

Sirf kadi ninda karne se kuch nehi hoga...disperse army and drag her from CM seat and put behind the bars.  She is a blot to Indian democracy. 

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

I would like Indian channels to stop 24x7 coverage of Ukraine too. It would be amazing if the war would and common Ukrainians to get back to normal. But this 24x7 coverage of this event at the cost of what's happening in India is galling. 

NDTV is maintaining pedestrian distance from Bengal violence. Compare it to their coverage of Hathras

21 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Bengal will secede. Take my word on it. 

I have met many Bhadrolok who can not think beyond problem among Hindus and hence BJP needs to be kept at bay.

Blame of  spreading the covid due to rallies and lack of  oxygen cylinders/medicine/health care during peak COVID was successfully passed on to BJP by Momata Di and co and i see that as massive contributing reason for TMC win.

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

When most channel debating bengal violence...check NDTVs prime time debate today:

image.png

And still chutiya rubbish has gall to say that people are brain washed aur muddo ko dabaya ja raha hai. Why don't people tweet him directly and why he is not beating his chest for Bengal violence like he did for hathras.