IPL 2022 || Match 39 || Apr 26 1930 IST || Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Rajasthan Royals || MCA Stadium, Pune

DarkProfile

Winner  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. How many runs will Virat score?

• < 10
    • < 50
    • 50 plus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2022 at 02:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not surprising actually. He stopped working hard on his game since his marriage and focussed more on other stuffs like spreading awareness, giving gyan in SM etc. He started considering him as a page 3 celebrity more than a cricketer.Ā 

Ā 

Jasprit Bumrah is going in same direction. Mark my words - theĀ effect of which we will see in few years.

Naah, Bumrah has more hunger. And if i may say so anger for a fast bowler.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

How come Faf who is not an international cricketer anymore is amazing with his timing and Kohli is not.

Because kphli isn't as good as what people here make him out to be. Even in his prime I mean. So many times he got lucky with deflections and dropped catches even in his peak. Would be good to bury his career and his fans simulatenously rather soon. Tired of this wild goose chase. Like just piss off dude. You suck balls.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not surprising actually. He stopped working hard on his game since his marriage and focussed more on other stuffs like spreading awareness, giving gyan in SM etc. He started considering him as a page 3 celebrity more than a cricketer.Ā 

Ā 

Jasprit Bumrah is going in same direction. Mark my words - theĀ effect of which we will see in few years.

That's not true.

Kohli had the best test series of his life in England a few months after his marriage.

Ā 

Also blaming the wife for husband's shortcomings is a common and convenient trope. :mad:Ā 

Ā 

If anything, Anushka has had no BO success after she married Kohli. He's ruined her career, and not the other way around.

Just now, Mariyam said:

That's not true.

Kohli had the best test series of his life in England a few months after his marriage.

Ā 

Also blaming the wife for husband's shortcomings is a common and convenient trope. :mad:Ā 

Ā 

If anything, Anushka has had no BO success after she married Kohli. He's ruined her career, and not the other way around.

She had no career to begin with. She sucks just like him. Both are made for each other. Both should just walk away. They are loaded. Nothing to prove. Just relax and chill at home.Ā