Pakistan to break into three parts if establishment does not take 'right decision', says Imran Khan

rangeelaraja

1 hour ago, First class said:

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/pakistan-logs-6-growth-in-fy22-economy-s-size-jumps-to-383-billion-122052000063_1.html  

If you guys are so biased against IK, it hard to discuss with you, but the fact is that IK did the best job in economy and perhaps one of the best in the world in fight against covid with very limited resources , far better than India did .  Now as the gang of criminals are ruling Pakistan , its economy is in a tailspin and you have to be a blind person not to see that. 

Other theories aside, you're saying that until 10th April things were going well, its only with a change in govt on 11th April that Pakistan's economic problems came up ? :giggle:

16 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Other theories aside, you're saying that until 10th April things were going well, its only with a change in govt on 11th April that Pakistan's economic problems came up ? :giggle:

Absolutely , under the circumstances IK's government was doing a great job.

The criminals ganged up against IK due to "rising inflation and gas ( petrol ) prices"  and we all know what is the  the situation now . Just ask any random Pakistani now .

The criminals knew about it but they wanted to take over the power mainly to get rid of the cases against them and also to abolish NAB ( national Accountability Bureau ) and to do the " election reforms  " to do the rigging in next election . Let me tell you the biggest political joke , even by Pakistan standard. The current leader of opposition in National assembly is a " lota "  who will run the next election on PMN-N ( the ruling party) ticket, have you ever heard anything like this , I guess not.  They already have deprived overseas Pakistanis to vote as almost 95% of them are IK supporters. 

11 hours ago, First class said:

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/pakistan-logs-6-growth-in-fy22-economy-s-size-jumps-to-383-billion-122052000063_1.html  

If you guys are so biased against IK, it hard to discuss with you, but the fact is that IK did the best job in economy and perhaps one of the best in the world in fight against covid with very limited resources , far better than India did .  Now as the gang of criminals are ruling Pakistan , its economy is in a tailspin and you have to be a blind person not to see that. 

If you guys enjoy in IK bashing , have a good time and enjoy, I don;t care .  All I know, and now its more obvious with this criminal government ruining the country fast, how good was IK for Pakistan and hope he comes back soon. 

I was a big supporter of Sharifs until I realized they are thieves and thugs , and if in future IK also found to a be a fraud , I will turn against him , but ATM , he seems to be the best person to lead the country out of trouble waters. 

When an Indian constitution article 370 was revoked, a sitting PM of Pakistan was protesting it as if his fundamental right was taken away. Instead of just saying i dont accept Indian constitutional changes, he started a 2yr long drama which didnt go anywhere. Do you really trust this guy ?

Edited by jf1gp_1

DAWN.COM Logo June 4, 2022. 

The counsel for the Federal Investigating Agency (FIA) confirmed to a special court in Lahore on Saturday that the agency wanted to arrest Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and his son, Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz, in a Rs16 billion money laundering case.

So, by spending some of that looted money , rather than going to jail, father became Prime Minister and son ended up Chief Minister of the largest province .  

Pakistan has a PM who is wanted BY FIA NAB Anti Corruption Authority .Our PM will give guidance to the nation and lead the nation how to Launder money and do corruption what a shame

Only in Pakistan. Sitting PM and CM - Father and son duo are criminals.

20 hours ago, First class said:

If you guys enjoy in IK bashing , have a good time and enjoy, I don;t care .  All I know, and now its more obvious with this criminal government ruining the country fast, how good was IK for Pakistan and hope he comes back soon. 

I was a big supporter of Sharifs until I realized they are thieves and thugs , and if in future IK also found to a be a fraud , I will turn against him , but ATM , he seems to be the best person to lead the country out of trouble waters. 

Pakistan hid it’s Covid death numbers, and had one of the slowest vaccination rates. Less said abt economy the better. 

don’t false equate between modi and imran, they are nothing alike. Modi is a self made man of principle, he does not attack Pak he goes abt doing what’s best for his country and his people, he gets irrational hate from Pakistanis. IK is a privileged man with achievements in sports alone,only knows how to tweet unfound lies abt India, so he gets a negative reaction from Indians. 

9 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

When an Indian constitution article 370 was revoked, a sitting PM of Pakistan was protesting it as if his fundamental right was taken away. Instead of just saying i dont accept Indian constitutional changes, he started a 2yr long drama which didnt go anywhere. Do you really trust this guy ?

their standards are different, Imran is someone that at times will do something populist, have ability to tweet in English and not entirely be focused in looting as a PM. Being anti India and spewing lies on India is a national passtime for them so everyone has to do it in variying degrees. 

51 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Pakistan hid it’s Covid death numbers, and had one of the slowest vaccination rates. Less said abt economy the better. 

don’t false equate between modi and imran, they are nothing alike. Modi is a self made man of principle, he does not attack Pak he goes abt doing what’s best for his country and his people, he gets irrational hate from Pakistanis. IK is a privileged man with achievements in sports alone,only knows how to tweet unfound lies abt India, so he gets a negative reaction from Indians. 

This is not a IK vs Modi discussion , but if you're so ignorant or don;t know anything outside India , as they say a frog in the well knows nothing of the sea. Do you have any idea , why IK was so popular in Pakistan , it was not  jut because of his cricketing achievements , he did more than that , built many cancer hospitals and educational institutes, including a university and all those when he had no role in the government and before he became a politician . Patwaris and Indians conveniently ignore that part. Yes, lets not compare IK and Modi, we all know when IK was building hospitals and universities, what Modi was doing in Gujrat. I don't know whether Modi or any politician in South Asia had done this sort of humanitarian work when not in government. Yes, IK did not grown up in a poor family , his family was very well educated , upper middle class and but not filthy rich, he raised all money for hospitals and universities , on his own . He is also a self made man. 

Edited by First class

2 hours ago, First class said:

This is not a IK vs Modi discussion , but if you're so ignorant or don;t know anything outside India , as they say a frog in the well knows nothing of the sea. Do you have any idea , why IK was so popular in Pakistan , it was not  jut because of his cricketing achievements , he did more than that , built many cancer hospitals and educational institutes, including a university and all those when he had no role in the government and before he became a politician . Patwaris and Indians conveniently ignore that part. Yes, lets not compare IK and Modi, we all know when IK was building hospitals and universities, what Modi was doing in Gujrat. I don't know whether Modi or any politician in South Asia had done this sort of humanitarian work when not in government. Yes, IK did not grown up in a poor family , his family was very well educated , upper middle class and but not filthy rich, he raised all money for hospitals and universities , on his own . He is also a self made man. 

Don't embarass yourself exposing your ignorance even more.

Gujarat's GDP is more than entire Pakistan's GDP.

IK has done nothing out of Love for Pakistan - but his own megalomania. 

IK is asking people to come out on the streets and damage public property.  He is playing a filthy religious card all the time.

What is his support base outside KPK ?  PPP dominates Sindh and PML-N dominates Punjab - why has he not done jalsas in Karachi or Lahore ?

IK asked Pak expats not to send money to Pakistan till his govt comes back to power - he is threatening the very fauj that blackmailed other political parties to build a coalition govt with IK as PM - now that he has been booted out of power.

Do you even understand the  difference between being being corrupt and being incompetent. 

IK may not be personally corrupt, but he is an incompetent. Tell me one country with whom he improved foreign relations. What is the state of CPEC ? 

Forget IK, even your Quaid e Azam is not fit to wipe the dirt of Modi ji's shoes.  No leader ever from the sub-continent has evoked the kind of global awe and respect that Modi Ji has.

Pakistan's case is like this. If you have a beautiful home and then if it becomes a **** hole, then you may want to change something about it. Either renovate it or break it down and build it again etc. But because it had always been a stinking pile of a **** hole, people wont really care if more **** piles on top of it. I think Pakistanis at this point, dont mind wallowing in the same **** hole for another century if it comes to that. because they have already got used to it So no chance of breaking up of Pakistan as far as I can see.

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Don't embarass yourself exposing your ignorance even more.

Gujarat's GDP is more than entire Pakistan's GDP.

IK has done nothing out of Love for Pakistan - but his own megalomania. 

IK is asking people to come out on the streets and damage public property.  He is playing a filthy religious card all the time.

What is his support base outside KPK ?  PPP dominates Sindh and PML-N dominates Punjab - why has he not done jalsas in Karachi or Lahore ?

IK asked Pak expats not to send money to Pakistan till his govt comes back to power - he is threatening the very fauj that blackmailed other political parties to build a coalition govt with IK as PM - now that he has been booted out of power.

Do you even understand the  difference between being being corrupt and being incompetent. 

IK may not be personally corrupt, but he is an incompetent. Tell me one country with whom he improved foreign relations. What is the state of CPEC ? 

Forget IK, even your Quaid e Azam is not fit to wipe the dirt of Modi ji's shoes.  No leader ever from the sub-continent has evoked the kind of global awe and respect that Modi Ji has.

Seriously , like I said , frog of a well doesn't know the ocean. Guys like you are gone crazy and has been talking non-sense against IK, doen;t know why. You don;t know why IK is in KP, perhaps you don;t know , he does not want to be get arrested by the illegal government in Punjab which would do anything to keep him quite . IK's PTI is the only party which has significant support all over Pakistan , just look at the election result of 2018 , his is the majority party in Punjab too. 

I don;t enjoy discussing anything with guys like you who would not say anything sensible  and I don't have time and desire to do just that, it does not make any sense.

I also don;t enjoy coming in an Indian forum and start talking ( even its 100% true ) about your PM , which you guys might not like it. I dont want to talk about Gujrat riots and Modi's role in that where more than 2000 Muslims were butchered . When people were being slaughtered in Gugrat , IK was not even a politician but he was building hospitals and saving lives.  Again I don;t wat to start that discussion and I already declared you a winner in that and might not be responding to your next non-sensual post with sentences like " even your Quaid e Azam is not fit to wipe the dirt of Modi ji's shoes." that's very low level talk, shows your level, its shameful.  

He has done record breaking Jalsas in Karachi and Lahore, last month , again, you  really don;t know anything . 

Latest party position after by-election 2018 results

Edited by First class

1 hour ago, kubrickian said:

Pakistan's case is like this. If you have a beautiful home and then if it becomes a **** hole, then you may want to change something about it. Either renovate it or break it down and build it again etc. But because it had always been a stinking pile of a **** hole, people wont really care if more **** piles on top of it. I think Pakistanis at this point, dont mind wallowing in the same **** hole for another century if it comes to that. because they have already got used to it So no chance of breaking up of Pakistan as far as I can see.

You're almost right. 

53 minutes ago, First class said:

Seriously , like I said , frog of a well doesn't know the ocean. Guys like you are gone crazy and has been talking non-sense against IK, doen;t know why. You don;t know why IK is in KP, perhaps you don;t know , he does not want to be get arrested by the illegal government in Punjab which would do anything to keep him quite . IK's PTI is the only party which has significant support all over Pakistan , just look at the election result of 2018 , his is the majority party in Punjab too. 

I don;t enjoy discussing anything with guys like you who would not say anything sensible  and I don't have time and desire to do just that, it does not make any sense.

I also don;t enjoy coming in an Indian forum and start talking ( even its 100% true ) about your PM , which you guys might not like it. I dont want to talk about Gujrat riots and Modi's role in that where more than 2000 Muslims were butchered . When people were being slaughtered in Gugrat , IK was not even a politician but he was building hospitals and saving lives.  Again I don;t wat to start that discussion and I already declared you a winner in that and might not be responding to your next non-sensual post with sentences like " even your Quaid e Azam is not fit to wipe the dirt of Modi ji's shoes." that's very low level talk, shows your level, its shameful.  

He has done record breaking Jalsas in Karachi and Lahore, last month , again, you  really don;t know anything . 

The Congress govt in India led by the Gandhi family was in power in India for 10 years from 2004-2014. They used all central agencies to interrogate Modi  and open multiple cases against him from state courts to the Supreme court of India  regarding the Gujarat riots.

Everywhere, every-time he was acquitted of all idiotic false charges . This was at a time he was ( and BJP was ) still a small fry relative to the Congress.

It is the psychotic bullshit lies  that you have been fed day in day out..." Modi this Modi butcher, Modi Gujarat, 2000 muslims, 200,000 muslims..) and all other non-sense that is fed to a jhaahil quom.

Modi is a once in a lifetime statesman.

IK was an is a shameless hypocrite, called Mr. U-turn.  He lies and keeps lieing just like the rest of your foreign Pakistanis.

IK was (is) a dirty hypocrite who lived his playboy Western life in the UK - full of drugs and sleeping with multiple women -- and then then wears a different religious mask when it comes to his politics.

Nobody in India cares about Sharifs or Zardaris - they are all the same. But IK is a low life character.

And don't give us all this bull **** bye election numbers. Even IK himself mentioned admitted. Election results in your country are almost always a bloody drama managed by the fauj.

1. Pakistan produces most of the food grains it needs so people will not starve even in case of a default but the government will have to ensure proper distribution, and running of welfare schemes.

2. Pakistan has a big overseas community which sends a lot of remittances back home. This acts as a constant source of dollars even in case of lack of exports. Imports ~50 billion usd, exports 24 billion, remittances 25-30 billion. Imran maybe a dislikeable and a hypocritical fellow but somehow has almost exclusive support of the overseas community. 

17 hours ago, First class said:

If UP were a country it would be a good comparison point against Pakistan. Populations, gdp both similar, overall both would be considered poor countries.   One disadvantage UP would have had is that its a landlocked state. Today UP is talking about becoming $1T economy by 2027 and with Yogi at top i wont be surprised if they hit that number.  I am not going to list what Yogi in his personal capacity has done but as a CM he is taking baby steps towards improving literacy rate which is around 73% (higher than Pakistan) by improving govt schools also bringing english language to as many govt schools as possible. Law and order crackdown, steps towards manufacturing etc are few steps he is taking. Point i am trying to make is one can both appear and be religious but that doesn't stop them from being progressive.