2nd T20I (N), Cuttack, June 12, 2022, South Africa v India 7:00 PM IST

Just now, Forward Defence said:

Wonder why Sanju Samson was not picked for this series. Not that it would have solved all our problems but his two outings against SL were 39(25) and 18(12). Was striking at 146 in the IPL also and scored 450+ runs.

He would have one sent to moon.  Problem is every Indian batsman has some weakness or other. No genuine power hitting option either in death or power play overs.

Gavaskar " Batting is not going to be easy for South Africans "

:phehe: Abe have you seen Indian bowling.. Same old crap is playing today.. :wall:

Shreyas is the biggest fraud who can't play any bowling except spin. Kartik looks as lost in internationals as always.:hatsoff:

Recipe for disaster prepared by Dravid. I hope Pant uses his options smartly today. 

1 minute ago, Forward Defence said:

Wonder why Sanju Samson was not picked for this series. Not that it would have solved all our problems but his two outings against SL were 39(25) and 18(12). Was striking at 146 in the IPL also and scored 450+ runs.

Ishan, Pant, DK and Pandya (international not IPL) enough inconsistent batsmen in the team to add one more. Sanju is even more inconsistent version of young Rohit Sharma.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

Rohit ,Shami,Hardik wasnt there. 

Rohit ok. Shami and Hardik....Shami hardly get chance in t20 team. Hardic, really i have never seen this tulla performing in international T20 with bat and especially tournament. Anyway he is getting chance here again let's see kya ukhadta hai. Parnell cleaned him up like a tailender I can only imagine what starc, Cummins, boult, saheen of Archer will do to him.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Rohit ok. Shami and Hardik....Shami hardly get chance in t20 team. Hardic, really i have never seen this tulla performing in international T20 with bat and especially tournament. Anyway he is getting chance here again let's see kya ukhadta hai. Parnell cleaned him up like a tailender I can only imagine what starc, Cummins, boult, saheen of Archer will do to him.

SA series was ODIs. Shami is brilliant there

Hardik is better than V Iyer atleast