2nd T20I (N), Cuttack, June 12, 2022, South Africa v India 7:00 PM IST

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He would have one sent to moon.  Problem is every Indian batsman has some weakness or other. No genuine power hitting option either in death or power play overs.

I bet tripathi and Rinku could have performed better than these tullas provided given same number of opportunities.

this is what i want to see from india going forward:

abishek sharma

pantii fat **** if not go with shaw

tripathi

kela mental midget / if not go with any otehr 360 type player. if we have any.

sky

paandii 

then whatever bowling combo you want.

Just now, Norman said:

Remember when we won the first Test comfortably in South Africa and everyone were saying how they'll now go the West Indies, Sri Lanka route and become minnows and some **** like that. 

Yeah since then they've blanked us 7-0 in all the formats. :giggle:

Think the momentum shifted since Kohli, KL and Ash decided to speak to the mic cam and take frustration out on SuperSports.

SA blanked us every game since that incident

Just now, Lord said:

SA series was ODIs. Shami is brilliant there

Hardik is better than V Iyer atleast

I can tell you this hardik fobia going to end sooner the more he play against international bowlers. He can boss around inexperienced trundler but he also have same issue like other against fast and experience bowling. They will never allow him to lineup and smash at cow corner. 

Just now, raki05 said:

I can tell you this hardik fobia going to end sooner the more he play against international bowlers. He can boss around inexperienced trundler but he also have same issue like other against fast and experience bowling. They will never allow him to lineup and smash at cow corner. 

hes good on pattas like last game.

Here he may bowl well

like i always said. trust me when i say this. s,africa are *ing good man. in tests. in LOI. all formats. they are *ing good. i always told you guys. 

in tests in sena type conditions they are always a threat. sure we will thrash them in india in tests but they are always a quality side in their home conditions. we found out. our bad selections cost us there. 

now for LOI, they are always a gun side. good power hitting. good bowling. athletic fielders. what else do you need?