Rajat Patidar v Sarfaraz Khan

3 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I was about to post this.

Just look how stupid Pant made the TM look when they didnt play in Adelaide last time.

This f**king stupid retarded TM cannot pick a side to win games, invariably India's luck in winning games has been more of a result of Jaddu, Pant, Axar or Ashwin providing a knock to save the batsmen embarrassment.

Gill's poke and prod in the 2nd Innings alone, deserves to be dropped for that effort.

expect to see a team like this from dravidiot:

rohit

jaiswal

Gill

Iyer

bharath

random

and the 5 bowlers

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

expect to see a team like this from dravidiot:

rohit

jaiswal

Gill

Iyer

bharath

random

and the 5 bowlers

FFS

Just f**k off, I hate this stupid TM.

India has the talent to be world class team and yet f**ks it up every time by picking players that consistently choke in crucial stages.

54 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

FFS

Just f**k off, I hate this stupid TM.

India has the talent to be world class team and yet f**ks it up every time by picking players that consistently choke in crucial stages.

can't be truly world class if cricket were a truly global sport, but can be (much) better than we are now.

51 minutes ago, Vijy said:

can't be truly world class if cricket were a truly global sport, but can be (much) better than we are now.

Its a shame cricket was not truly strong and global worldwide. India would be so exposed as fraudulent cricketing nation.

Imagine the truly great sides of Australia and WI, they would literally murder this current Indian batting line up.

On 1/31/2024 at 7:14 PM, SRT100 said:

I would be a lot more forgiving and excited if we debuted two new players and also bought in Kuldeep into the side.

Yes, it would be exciting but after losing first test Rohit and Dravid will never take such a bold decision . 

23 minutes ago, Lord said:

This might be last of Patidar. Kohli will replace him next game

Iyer has done zero since WC sf

Had an expected horror outing in SA tests

When he was expected to do better in home tests failed here too, consistently poor throughout

The number of chances these senior pros get so as to let them click for once if these few newcomers get they too will perform maybe more than once out of those chances

I know you are talking the obvious but Patidar and Sarfaraz both should have been played

Edited by Suhaan
8 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Patidar failed this game with bat, but I think we should continue with him for this series.

One game shouldn't decide the fate of a player who has grown through ranks by toiling hard in FC. A player can be awed by the situation.

Spot on, one game to decide the future of any player is gross injustice.

Patidar is not great IMO but we have to be fair give him another test atleast.

This thread is more than 1.5 years old and both the players together have played a grand total of one game! And that might be the last game as well, with Patidar already 30 years old and Sarfu forever sidelined on fitness grounds. Good job selectors and TM! Keep picking winners like Bhagat and Mucus Kumar!

12 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Very disappointing debut for Patidar.  Had a golden opportunity in the best of home conditions to put up a good score against a weak Eng attack.   Getting out to part timer Rehan Ahmed in both innings is inexcusable.  None were unplayable deliveries.   

He was looking ok in the 1st innings after a few of his nerves settled, really unlucky (though slow reflexes too) to play the ball onto his stumps.