Raise your hands if you think Kohli is done , Stick your neck out if you think Kohli will be back. Poll Added

Will Kohli return to good form ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli return to good form ?

• Yes its just a bad form
    • Never , he is done
    • Will be inconsistent- past his best

The thing about this match was the fact that 160 was not a huge total to chase, this kind of chase is built for Virat. Tricky pitch and good bowling but has time to get his eye in

Those who were calling for him to be left out were doing so on the basis that he doesn't and never had the ability to hit off from ball one. That's where the game is going, when On flat pitches and that is still potentially an issue. 

Just now, Sooda said:

The thing about this match was the fact that 160 was not a huge total to chase, this kind of chase is built for Virat. Tricky pitch and good bowling but has time to get his eye in

Those who were calling for him to be left out were doing so on the basis that he doesn't and never had the ability to hit off from ball one. That's where the game is going, when On flat pitches and that is still potentially an issue. 

He has shown he could score 20 runs every over in the last three overs. He struggled with form initially but gotta say this knock was good. Also other batters around him have to score to chase 200

On 7/4/2022 at 11:08 AM, SRT100 said:

As stupid and idiotic that this is, it is correct what your saying.

Towards the end SRT was carried, but he also produced some innings occasionally that saved India.

Plus he deserved to stay on given his length of service. Batting for India since 16yrs of age,

Never watch cricket again.

It's too complicated a sport for someone with your IQ

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Whiteball cricket was never an issue for him. Scoring 100s was just a matter of time. 

Test cricket, I am not so sure if he can suceed with his technical issues.

Need one double hundred/daddy hundred to get confidence.. 

10 minutes ago, King6 said:

Need one double hundred/daddy hundred to get confidence.. 

Even in his prime in 2017, he had lean patches where he completely vanished like 2017 Australian series. He always had technical issues  which he overcame with determination to succeed. It has been too long for him to occupy number 4 slot and produce nothing.

I would give him till Australian series , if he does not perform he should be gone.

12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Even in his prime in 2017, he had lean patches where he completely vanished like 2017 Australian series. He always had technical issues  which he overcame with determination to succeed. It has been too long for him to occupy number 4 slot and produce nothing.

I would give him till Australian series , if he does not perform he should be gone.

If bcci prepare rank turners for aus series, tough for kohli to gain form

3 minutes ago, King6 said:

I think bowling friendly pithes also one of the main reason for kohli decline.. 

I agree India has played on lot of bowler friendly wickets unlike flat pitches which previous generation batsmen did not have to deal with it.But if you want to be called ATG then you should be able to perform on all surfaces.

26 minutes ago, King6 said:

I think bowling friendly pithes also one of the main reason for kohli decline.. 

yes he cant play spin or swinging tracks anymore so that rules out him doing well at home/Bang/SL/NZ and England. That leave only SA and Aus and maybe WI he can do well in- do we need a one dimensional player like this as a baggage?

16 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

yes he cant play spin or swinging tracks anymore so that rules out him doing well at home/Bang/SL/NZ and England. That leave only SA and Aus and maybe WI he can do well in- do we need a one dimensional player like this as a baggage?

I think he will do well in next year..

Edited by King6