Raise your hands if you think Kohli is done , Stick your neck out if you think Kohli will be back. Poll Added

Will Kohli return to good form ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli return to good form ?

• Yes its just a bad form
    • Never , he is done
    • Will be inconsistent- past his best

43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So who thinks Kohli is done and Who here thinks Kohli will be back ?? Be honest and no nonsense apart from his batting 

I think he is dead. Buried. Gone. He has been figured out. He is weak physically too. 

He sucks. 

If he doesnt score anything in this test match then yes he is done. He is to focused on marketing, sponsorships and media deals to focus on rejuvenation of his batting and do a second coming like Sachin when he went through a purple patch.

Sachin also had many endorsement deals but he didnt let it take over his life and game... unlike Kohli. Based on this i dont have any faith of his second coming as a batsman.

2 hours ago, nevada said:

So will any batsman given a long, 2 year+ rope despite loss of form. 

yes if any batsman name is virat kohli, root, smith they shud be and wud be any team cause they have scored runs for years n years and its not like that someone is pushing them with mountain of runs. 

Nobody will scores runs for entire career of 15 yrs 

I will just say this ,his fat ego will ensure he'll be done as a batsman sooner rather than later.

For making a comeback ,you need to be hungry and keep your ego aside ,I see no comeback from this guy !

And to add to this ,he has some glaring technical issues which was masked up due to his great eye hand coordination, not anymore 

Edited by adi B
40 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes if any batsman name is virat kohli, root, smith they shud be and wud be any team cause they have scored runs for years n years and its not like that someone is pushing them with mountain of runs. 

Nobody will scores runs for entire career of 15 yrs 

3 poor years out of 15 is 1/5th of his entire career! That's a very extended slump. If Root or Smith had as bad a run as Kohli, they would have retired by now. Kohli has overstayed his welcome and embarrassed himself with his consistent failures and defeatist body language. Anyways, I am not invested in Kohli's success or failure and just want the team to do well. It sounds cliched but the game is bigger than any individual.