Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

On 3/30/2023 at 3:18 AM, Prakat said:

If only a few of our own brave and proud boys were present there I'm sure they would have slapped these fractious fools mercilessly until they were on their knees, weeping uncontrollably, begging for forgiveness with quivering lips while they repeatedly chant "Jai Shree Ram" to the accompaniment of the victors' howling jeers and whoops.

But instead only a few women showed up to counter-protest at a spot where these rowdies were out in full force. Will the mysteries of this world never cease to amaze me?

Exactly , every Indian who thinks He belongs to India should be reeducated that India belongs to them. Don’t stop finding excuses till project completes.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Exactly , every Indian who thinks He belongs to India should be reeducated that India belongs to them. Don’t stop finding excuses till project completes.

I'm sorry, but this is a word salad. And unlike many other posters here I'm not a fan of tossing them.

1 hour ago, Prakat said:

I'm sorry, but this is a word salad. And unlike many other posters here I'm not a fan of tossing them.

Most of your posts are word salads, frankly. Apne samajh ke bahar hain. Seedhi tarah se baat karna. Jo bolna hain seedhe bol. Innuendo/sarcasm chodo. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Most of your posts are word salads, frankly. Apne samajh ke bahar hain. Seedhi tarah se baat karna. Jo bolna hain seedhe bol. Innuendo/sarcasm chodo. 

Case in point is some quote from Kissinger in another thread that is more applicable to Gandhi sycophants and Aaptards. 

On 4/1/2023 at 3:08 AM, Prakat said:

Many can say they find Salad as more honest representation of vegetables then Tagine. 

On 4/3/2023 at 7:56 AM, MultiB48 said:

This is all uk can manage these days.Funny thing is even Ranjit Singh was a British stooge , clearing out the area of Islamic influence with British backing and then Brits kicked him out and took over.

Sadly amritpal is no Ranjit Singh.

You really are clutching at straws.

24 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Please campaign to have Idira and Rajiv Gandhi's names removed from all buildings, parks and roads if this bothers you so much. 

So how does that justify not allowing Indian flag in GT? Last time , I checked Amritsar was in India. When you allow K flags in, why deny Indian flag into the temple citing that this is Punjab , Not Ondia?

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So how does that justify not allowing Indian flag in GT? Last time , I checked Amritsar was in India. When you allow K flags in, why deny Indian flag into the temple citing that this is Punjab , Not Ondia?

Same reason people didn't like the Sikh flag put on the red fort. No Sikh will want to bring the Indian flag into the Golden Temple especially in these tense times. Only non Sikhs are doing that and people should have common sense on where it is appropriate to carry certain flags.

5 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Same reason people didn't like the Sikh flag put on the red fort. No Sikh will want to bring the Indian flag into the Golden Temple especially in these tense times. Only non Sikhs are doing that and people should have common sense on where it is appropriate to carry certain flags.

Red fort is in the capital. You should not hoist a Khalistani flag there. Punjab is in India, nobody should be restricted to hoist the Indian flag. UK mein aisay chalta hoga. There is NO FUC KING scope for hoisting Khalistani flag anywhere in India. 

This is a temple in Jaipur

jaipur-india-15th-aug-2021-hindu-temple-

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

What are these tense times that Sikhs don't want to bring the Indian flag inside the country where the GT is in? When did the Khalistani flag become acceptable but not the Indian flag? I'm sorry but all Sikhs I know consider India their country. Since when did Khalistanis speak for all Sikhs? 

On 4/3/2023 at 12:26 PM, MultiB48 said:

This is all uk can manage these days.Funny thing is even Ranjit Singh was a British stooge , clearing out the area of Islamic influence with British backing and then Brits kicked him out and took over.

Sadly amritpal is no Ranjit Singh.

Brits played a extremely efficient game.  They realized the fault lines between Dogras & Sikhs were ever present.  Dogra generals of his army allied with Gulab Singh who had ambitions for Kashmir. 

Obviously no one could counter a betrayal outta nowhere.  His court poet Shah Mohammed said the Betrayal of Dogras of Jammu was instrumental in the end of Sikh Kingdom. 

Also Sikhs & British initially had a alliance of sorts in dealing with Emir of Afghanistan who had a alliance with Russians & both succeeded in installing Durranis as puppet King of sorts.  It was a win win for both sides.