Game # 29 ||||| CSK vs SRH @ Sennai - IPL 2023

Stan AF

Two contrasting teams:

SRH looks exciting on paper but is boring on field (add Sundar, Bhuvi, etc. to the mix) … This is a type of team that can excite armchair playing 11 makers 

CSK looks boring on paper but good to watch!

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, asterix said:

What pressure? SRH crumbled on its own…

Pressure as a WK to collect the ball, take a catch or hit the stumps ... A few days ago, we saw how DK fumbled against LSG, how Litton Das made a mess of things for KKR, etc. 

Only here for Rahane :proud: and since I dont want  to see myself as an illiterate and uncultured Indian maybe a couple of Mahi 6’s or maybe just 1 given the low score today :yay: 

Thala ka ek lunge bhi chalega to get my Lungi on fire 

Just now, velu said:

@maniac  :hs: need to bother about NRR 

SRH doesn’t even care about winning and losing. Last game they were more happy about Arjun’s wicket and congratulating SRT. Today some of them might be publicly “you know what” if Thala hits some 6’s :phehe:

we are a fanboy team :)

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Why is Markram bowling ahead of Sundar?

Tbh Markram is as more or less in the same league as Sundar with the ball. His batting skills is way too ahead so it gets lost. We call Sundar allrounder but guys like Root, Markram etc are not worse than Jadeja, Sundar, Axar etc in LOIs with the ball.

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Only here for Rahane :proud: and since I dont want  to see myself as an illiterate and uncultured Indian maybe a couple of Mahi 6’s or maybe just 1 given the low score today :yay: 

Thala ka ek lunge bhi chalega to get my Lungi on fire 

only here for rayudu :aha:

also waiting for  dube vs pace 

Just now, velu said:

only here for rayudu :aha:

also waiting for  dube vs pace 

Rayudu was in one of those players you can sleep peacefully he is there. A decent 40 and maybe a safe catch guaranteed :)

wish we had him in wc sf 2011. Missed out on an easy man of the match :wall: