MI vs Punjab |||| 46th Match (N), Mohali, May 03, 2023, Indian Premier League

Stan AF

8 minutes ago, RedFever said:

Lol what an oxymoron, calling posters here as junk and worthless and saying I dont make personal comments :facepalm:

Not interested

7 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

The sentiment is mutual asswipe..

Quote my post again and you will regret it.

As I said, not interested in junk posters like you ... you are the one trying to seek attention (crying at posts from posters who don't care that you exist). 

Shoooo  

Edited by zen

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

He's overated here,never scene him perform well

Chahal infact is better than him

He is just a filler in IPL. Bishnoi should be given a run. But he still has to learn to bowl leggies. Otherwise collar chewer will keep sneaking in. From what i have seen Markhende has been impressive. Kuldeep has developed variations as well. 

6 minutes ago, zen said:

Not interested

As I said, not interested in junk posters like you ... you are the one trying to seek attention (crying at posts from posters who don't care that you exist). 

Shoooo  

You are the one quoting me..It is actually simple..don't get triggered by my posts and quote me... :lol:

* off btw... :wave: Nothing more to add

Edited by Stan AF

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

@Laaloo has @chak de phatte updated -ve scoring sheet or not after bandya yday heroics. Looks like he did as someone is bdly triggered.:phehe:

Again, not interested in posters like you and unnecessary attempts to bring cricketers in unrelated topics ... I think you have got into a bad habit. 

4 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

You are the one quoting me..It is actually simple..don't get triggered by my posts and quote me... :lol:

* off btw... :wave: Nothing more to add

Shoooooooooo 

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

It would be moronic to not play SKY in the world cup.SKY is must in the next world cup.

He has no tempo in this format. More often than not he will play the role of stalling the collapse. 30/4 with 40 overs left his cameo of 50 in 20 balls will mean nothing. Opposition can get that in 40 balls without breaking a sweat.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He has no tempo in this format. More often than not he will play the role of stalling the collapse. 30/4 with 40 overs left his cameo of 50 in 20 balls will mean nothing. Opposition can get that in 40 balls without breaking a sweat.

He does not have to do anything different, he just needs to play his game.He will be just fine as long as he starts playing his natural game.

At 30/4, there are not many batsmen who will win matches.So expecting him to win matches from 30/4 is wrong and saying he is not fit based on that scenario is ridiculous.

SKY will be asset even in odis.We just need to be patient.

27 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He does not have to do anything different, he just needs to play his game.He will be just fine as long as he starts playing his natural game.

At 30/4, there are not many batsmen who will win matches.So expecting him to win matches from 30/4 is wrong and saying he is not fit based on that scenario is ridiculous.

SKY will be asset even in odis.We just need to be patient.

No. He has to display the ability to survive for 30 overs and make runs. Cameos don't cut it. Just look at his ODI numbers. He got couple of starts early in his career. On each occasion he failed to convert. Then string of low scores. Unlike T20 where you bowlers hardly get settled as they only bowl 4 overs, in ODI they can bowl extended spell. In T20 you can attack them before they get settled and catch them off guard. In ODI it is very easy to trap him very early. His whole success in T20 is based on series of risks. No team will mind a player taking risks in a ODI. You are going to fail at some point. Samson needs a  proper run. 

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

No. He has to display the ability to survive for 30 overs and make runs. Cameos don't cut it. Just look at his ODI numbers. He got couple of starts early in his career. On each occasion he failed to convert. Then string of low scores. Unlike T20 where you bowlers hardly get settled as they only bowl 4 overs, in ODI they can bowl extended spell. In T20 you can attack them before they get settled and catch them off guard. In ODI it is very easy to trap him very early. His whole success in T20 is based on series of risks. No team will mind a player taking risks in a ODI. You are going to fail at some point. Samson needs a  proper run. 

He has ability to survive 30 overs.He just needs some confidence.

He has very decent FC record too. He is not one trick pony which you are making him out to be.

Edited by putrevus

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ellis was good...  But Punjab needs one good Indian bowler.  Arshdeep sadly ain't the leader of attack.  Very inconsistent bowler. 

Rahul Chahar has been big disappointment...  Going the Chahal way sadly. 

Apart from Shami and Siraj, which Indian bowler has been better than Arshdeep this IPL? I can't think of any.