• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

This is from remote Eastern part of Bihar.

Muslim man admits that all muslims of his region have got benefits from various Modi welfare schemes. From LPG, free ration to even houses. He also says that Congress hadn't done any such thing for his community ever in the past. 

When asked who he will vote for he unashamedly says Congress. Reason: to save democracy. :hysterical:

TBH that journalist was not even allowing that chacha to speak. He should have asked the question and waited for him to respond. 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

TBH that journalist was not even allowing that chacha to speak. He should have asked the question and waited for him to respond. 

What? That chacha was given ample amount of respect. It was a candid conversation not an interview. Had the journalist not pushed him he might not have said the whole truth. 

Point is so much fake narrative is spread that Modi is against all Muslims and bla bla. Western media even says that there's a Muslim genocide happening in India!

On the contrary Modi govt has provided welfare benefits to poor Muslims even in remote parts of the country. Unlike the Congress who only appeased the upper class of Muslims & Mullahs and neglected the lower sections.

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Watching him in north Karnataka. Feels like victory rally than campaign. 

It was like this even before assembly elections and they thought BJP will surge back. Congress got back based on vote transfer from JDS to Congress. It can happen again

Posted (edited)

Congress will come back to power because of Allah daya Allah Krupa!! Congress is a party for Muslims. I think it has shed even its cloak of secularism 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It was like this even before assembly elections and they thought BJP will surge back. Congress got back based on vote transfer from JDS to Congress. It can happen again

I think polls were clear in Karnataka state elections. As I see, directionally very rarely there has been surprise. 

Congress will come back to power because of Allah daya Allah Krupa!! Congress is a party for Muslims. I think it has shed even its cloak of secularism 

Atleast there is truth in advertising their party this time. They are outing themselves when they are in deep trouble. I think bjp will beat congress this time and for a long time to come.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

People say "BJP sirf Hindu-Musalman karta hai".

Well Congress sirf Musalman-Musalman karta hai. 

27 minutes ago, mishra said:

2800 video can be one video edited 2800 times or 2800 videos means 2800 diffeent videos that means 6 years of videos every night. I think above is fake peddling

Seems BJP leader had warned leadership of him back in December... Now dude has fled to Frankfurt 

https://www.thehindu.com/elections/lok-sabha/bjp-leader-informed-vijayendra-about-video-clips-in-december-2023/article68118711.ece

Also this might actually be a masterstroke by BJP. announce alliance...  release this video right on the eve of the election by the time the JDS voter has decided to vote BJP. break alliance....  get the moral high ground. all JDS votes transferred and JDS finished for life:bow:

JDS is a liability for the BJP in the long run. It's entire Muslim votebank has shifted to the Congress en masse and will remain their.

Alliance with JDS was a minor compulsion for the BJP to prevent the split in Hindu votes. 

Anyways Karnataka has always been pro BJP in the National elections. Even during the dark days of 2004, 2009 they won 18 and 19 seats respectively. Should completely sweep it this time.

Also looks like both factions of KAR Cong are trying to sabotage each other. 

In his 3rd term hope Modi govt stops pampering the Muslims, 40% of houses (Awas Yojana) went to Muslims......better focus more on our poor backward classes now (Dalits have emerged as a solid votebank), reward the grateful. One things is clear, national security, development and India's progress don't concern majority of our Muslims citizens.

Edited by Gollum

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

In his 3rd term hope Modi govt stops pampering the Muslims, 40% of houses (Awas Yojana) went to Muslims......better focus more on our poor backward classes now (Dalits have emerged as a solid votebank), reward the grateful. One things is clear, national security, development and India's progress don't concern majority of our Muslims citizens.

Sanjay Gandhi was right, ye nahi sudharne wale..

It was a historic blunder to not opt for population swap at the time of partition. Chalo rakha to rakha, they should have atleast brought in UCC and banned Madrassas completely.

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Also this might actually be a masterstroke by BJP. announce alliance...  release this video right on the eve of the election by the time the JDS voter has decided to vote BJP. break alliance....  get the moral high ground. all JDS votes transferred and JDS finished for life:bow:

Kumaraswamy and Devegowda had recently had exposed a land grabbing / kidnapping case of DK Shivkumar , he had threatened that he has tapes of the entire family of DG. It looks they are trading accusations.DG’s son-in-law  (Dr Manjunath BJP) is contesting against  DKS’s brother DK Suresh. These are playing politics in election season. Public time phenkegi tamasha dekhegi!

Kumaraswamy and Devegowda had recently had exposed a land grabbing / kidnapping case of DK Shivkumar , he had threatened that he has tapes of the entire family of DG. It looks they are trading accusations.DG’s son-in-law  (Dr Manjunath BJP) is contesting against  DKS’s brother DK Suresh. These are playing politics in election season. Public time phenkegi tamasha dekhegi!

Sab kaminey hain.

• The title was changed to Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added