Rahul Dravid is the Ra's al Ghul of Indian Cricket - He Needs our Support

Couldn't agree more.

His devastating captaincy in 2007 ODI WC led to the cleanse and glory years that followed. He has done this in the past, he has returned to do it again

He is going to rid of us any chance of white ball failure in the future by getting rid of the rot. Already exposed the Fatman, and now targetting the boy from Barbados, rest of the IPL divas are to follow. 

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxdawv2QHPh9ysLtkXNSZ

"Every Time A Civilization Reaches The Pinnacle Of Its Decadence, We Return To Restore The Balance."

I have long argued that the biggest obstacle preventing Indian cricket from truly reaching it's potential is the BCCI and the third raters that form it's administration.

Despite all the money, talent and infra...Indian cricket flatters to deceive without fail. It's time to rebuild the cricket culture in India.

In order to rebuild however, you must destroy the existing corrupt edifice. This is what Dravid is trying to do with his illogical selections, braindead tactics and trundler promotion. Losing the 2023 WC at home is the deathblow required, and Dravid is looking good towards delivering that. 

We must recognize this and give him our complete support in his noble mission. Destroy Indian cricket in order to rebuild it.

Dravid is doing a great job! Last time he did this was as captain, leading India to a disastrous WC campaign. But just months later, we ended up winning the T20 WC. This time also we will do the same - albeit with a slight twist. We will win the IPL and not some stupid WC. 

3 minutes ago, nevada said:

Maybe he is Dravintelligent - curing society of its fixation with watching cricket, freeing up people's time for productive purposes. 

I was thinking along the same lines after my cricket watching time has reduced drastically during Dravid's tenure.  And my friends are saying the same.

Dravid wants Indians to work and study and not even think about the cricket his team is playing. 

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

I was thinking along the same lines after my cricket watching time has reduced drastically during Dravid's tenure.  And my friends are saying the same.

Dravid wants Indians to work and study and not even think about the cricket his team is playing. 

it does seem like his vision of india. a bunch of namby-pamby goody-goody types I knew from my undergrad days