Pak team looks better than Indian team

gakgupta

1 hour ago, Lord said:

bad day for many wrist slitters and trolls. KL 100 on top of it :rofl:

Well credit to him but i dont trust him unless he has completely transformed himself from here on. Even while set completely he still played 16 balls to score 9 runs and playing selfishly near 100. So still not sold on him and also yet to see performance in adverse situations like Ishan played the other day.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Well credit to him but i dont trust him unless he has completely transformed himself from here on. Even while set completely he still played 16 balls to score 9 runs and playing selfishly near 100. So still not sold on him and also yet to see performance in adverse situations like Ishan played the other day.

Its ODI not T20. In middle order hes been good. 

This was a high pressure game alright.

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

Its ODI not T20. In middle order hes been good. 

This was a high pressure game alright.

He is not that good as his avg show, his sr is 84. Even Inam ul haq from

pak has good avg of 51 but look at his st 81. In loi just having good avg is not good enough and as i said let him face pressure situation like Ishan we shall see then.

Edited by raki05
2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

He is not that good as his avg show, his sr is 84. Even Inam ul haq from

pak has good avg of 51 but look at his st 81. In loi just having good avg is not good enough and as i said let him face pressure situation like Ishan we shall see then.

His SR is 99 batting at 5.

Play both. I like Ishan too as he offers LHB variety

3 minutes ago, Number said:

Lets not overrate them, their bowling isn't going to take wickets always in first 10 overs. If they dont they will have a long day.

But lets not underestimate them either with this performance. These days in Premdasa ball jags around a lot under light.

Thry are arund NZ level team.

i'd say they are tied on 4 with nz with indi/eng/aus top 3.

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

He has failed far too many times for anyone to trust him.

I still don't trust him in big spot. 

39 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kela can only dream of bailing his side out of trouble alongwith scoring at brisk rate

I know not a good time for nitpicking but he scored 10 runs in 21 balls after he reached 62 of 65. Any batsman in those conditions should improve his strike rate as he plays more balls. 

7 hours ago, deathmonger said:

i'd say they are tied on 4 with nz with indi/eng/aus top 3.

Both these teams played in Pakistan early this year and NZ won the series. Pakistan were missing Shaheen but NZ were missing Boult so that makes it even.

I think NZ is better balanced. Santner is much better ODI bowler than Shadab.

Edited by Number