We Indians have no pride. Waqar and Ramiz are part of world cup commentary team.

jf1gp_1

36 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Modi ji went to Lahore & we got Pathankot attack a week later...  He is from same Vajpayee batch..  Aman ki asha tamasha. 

Only after Paxtan showed him their true colors he realized it was not a great idea to make peace with them. 

It was all planned. Modi and Doval are hawks not doves. They knew Pakistan will never stop terrorism. He still went there to show the International community that atleast he tried to make peace but was betrayed. It also divided the political parties within Pakistan. 

Pakistan has fallen way behind India in EVERY aspect since Modi came to power. Most of them have even admitted that they have lost Kashmir forever.  

She was, and is, a nobody.

Where is the PR shitstorm for Waqar Younis's "namaz in front of hindus" comment.  And his fake "apology" of - "if people took it the wrong way, then its their mistake, but I don't mind saying sorry if thats what you want".   

Why don't the stupid garbage Indian tv channels that show stupid trash all the time have the basic brains to put together a simple 30 second clip of those 2 comments and play it on loop?  At the very minimum, even if Waqar isn't sent back, at least make him apologize over and over and make him feel the heat.  So that next time, any 2-bit greenbro who wants to ever consider making a living from cricket beyond the borders of their country learns to watch what they say? 

Never liked her. Now I know why .  Zainab has every right to say whatever she wants to say about Indians/Hindu goddesses whatever I don't care.   That's her right and prerogative .

But even if I personally don't care about it,  this is a perfect example to the Aman ki Asha types that even the most supposedly Karachi liberal types like Zainab are never truly liberal enough to call out **** in their own country 

And despite virtually no practice of Islam in their personal lives , have no issues aligning themselves with the racist ideology , no matter how softly , of being "pure" Muslims which literally means they can have a mindset of racism and domination towards lowly polytheistic Hindus. And after all that , people like her have no pride or shame when it comes to trying to earn money in India and seem comfortable with such extreme cognitive dissonance 

Any Pakistani whose words or acts betray that mindset should not be allowed to earn a single penny from Indian consumers .  

The more they are perma-banned from earning money from Indian consumers , the better. 

Even if there are legal difficulties in doing the above,  we need to go the extra mile and find every bloody legal loophole and put soft pressure on even Indian run private organisations from hiring such folks based on ruthless scanning of their past social media history etc. 

It's absolutely in our national interest to do so. 

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Are Bhai she's more famous than both of us combined. She's the Mandira Bedi/Mayanti Langer of Pakistan. She needs to be called out big time for this filth.

What Waqar said was more stupid than offensive. It was not derogatory to Hindus as such. But here this bitch is blatantly abusing the whole of Hinduism. She must be taught a lesson.

10 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Never liked her. Now I know why .  Zainab has every right to say whatever she wants to say about Indians/Hindu goddesses whatever I don't care.   That's her right and prerogative .

But even if I personally don't care about it,  this is a perfect example to the Aman ki Asha types that even the most supposedly Karachi liberal types like Zainab are never truly liberal enough to call out **** in their own country 

And despite virtually no practice of Islam in their personal lives , have no issues aligning themselves with the racist ideology , no matter how softly , of being "pure" Muslims which literally means they can have a mindset of racism and domination towards lowly polytheistic Hindus. And after all that , people like her have no pride or shame when it comes to trying to earn money in India and seem comfortable with such extreme cognitive dissonance 

Any Pakistani whose words or acts betray that mindset should not be allowed to earn a single penny from Indian consumers .  

The more they are perma-banned from earning money from Indian consumers , the better. 

Even if there are legal difficulties in doing the above,  we need to go the extra mile and find every bloody legal loophole and put soft pressure on even Indian run private organisations from hiring such folks based on ruthless scanning of their past social media history etc. 

It's absolutely in our national interest to do so. 

as india becomes stronger and more powerful globally, the hurt we can inflict will be more.

they should fully pay the consequences.

china uses its massive economy in this manner. so should we.

thing is Pakistani no matter how liberal will have never interacted with a non muslim. only non muslims there are sindhi hindus living in the desert and dalit christians in the most menial jobs. non muslims are out of sight out of mind.

here even the most right wing hindu will have to interact with non hindus, support sportstars many of whom are non-hindu, watch movies with non hindu stars, listen to non hindu musicians etc etc.

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Where is the PR shitstorm for Waqar Younis's "namaz in front of hindus" comment.  And his fake "apology" of - "if people took it the wrong way, then its their mistake, but I don't mind saying sorry if thats what you want".   

Why don't the stupid garbage Indian tv channels that show stupid trash all the time have the basic brains to put together a simple 30 second clip of those 2 comments and play it on loop?  At the very minimum, even if Waqar isn't sent back, at least make him apologize over and over and make him feel the heat.  So that next time, any 2-bit greenbro who wants to ever consider making a living from cricket beyond the borders of their country learns to watch what they say? 

Zainab said much more vile stuff. 

Namaz in front of Hindus is not really that offensive,it was just stupid.The apology is enough to move on.

2 hours ago, figo6762 said:

Wow .. and we wonder how the BCCI is an extension of the ruling party … and how religion and caste doesn’t play into selections and cricket in places like Tamil Nadu …  secularism is the primary cornerstone of Indian democracy .. 

The British are the primary reasons for all this mess .. just like they are for pretty much every historical conflict in the world ..  

this thread in all its glory represents why the country can never catch up to China in development and growth .. 

Lol. 

Whose extension would you rather that the Bcci be politically? Yechury, Stalin, Mamata, ak49? 

Do you know the origins of secularism? Are we 'secular' according to you only because it is written on the Constitution? Is that 'secularism' even really being practised in India? What selection policy based on caste/religion exists in T Nadu or anywhere in the country now? 

Do you think the British alone are the ones responsible for the 2NT and acts of book sancitioned Islamic fundamentalism? If so, what proof do you have? 

Do you want us to be more like China that is actually authoritarian and ruthlessly crushes dissent and fifth columists since you think that is good for progress? Do you know China's political/national religion is defacto Han nationalism? If we were to follow such a system here I take it you would support it since it helped them progress according to you? 

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Was going to say the same thing.

Same thing with the BS that Akhtar and Afridi have uttered. 

Both of these rabid things from across the LoC should never ever be allowed to step on Indian soil and make money of India.

1 hour ago, hardikbjp said:

this one is the best post here. Pakistani are enemy to us. there hate for our nation runs deep. ve should be taking a stong stance like modi ji against these types of peoples. the Pakistani team should be denied there visas. see the Pakistani cry :wp24:

We have to neutralise the enemy, cricket is just another revenue making avenue, the Indian cricket doesn't represent India but a private body listed as some charity in Chennai, overall with the rising Muslim pop in India we will always be under internal issues, Islam is what it is, these raja's, Zainab's and their ancestors were all Hindus 200-300 years back, all it took was 10 generations and all their past hindu ancestry has been wiped out, two nation theory was right, we liberated bangladesh but today the average Bengali Muslim would happily support a Pakistani over a fellow bengali Hindu.

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont get why they are so proud of being a meat eater.I am a non vegetarian but in no way do i feel superior to vegetarians.this must be a pakistan thing.

Its the same BS they have been teaching indoctrinating their people with everywhere in society 

" Hindu Bania " ,  " hindus are physically much weaker because they don't eat meat " , " 1 muslim soldier = 10 hindu soldiers " , " muslims have always invaded weak hindus" ...etc etc etc 

Even educated folks from there feel like this even if they don't openly talk about it.

6 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I dont get why they are so proud of being a meat eater.I am a non vegetarian but in no way do i feel superior to vegetarians.this must be a pakistan thing.

Yeah even on other food related topics they always flaunt their meat eating habits as if it's some kind of an achievement. :laugh:

Dunno why Raja is in the mix, I have never heard him give any religious statement. As PCB chief he was more or less forced to make those statements against BCCI, even Najam Sethi who is a decent guy was forced to have a standoffish attitude towards BCCI, that's the bare minimum to keep that job post souring of cricket ties between the 2 countries.

Edited by Gollum
5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

When Waqar made that comment about namaaz in in front of Hindus, Rameez Raja slammed him. Dunno why he is in the mix, I have never heard him give any religious statement. As PCB chief he was more or less forced to make those statements against BCCI, even Najam Sethi who is a decent guy was forced to have a standoffish attitude towards BCCI, that's the bare minimum to keep that job post souring of cricket ties between the 2 countries. 

Sehwag, Gambhir have made more crass comments about Pak than Rameez Raja vs India. 

That's not real Ramiz Raja I think.

7 minutes ago, Lord said:

That's not real Ramiz Raja I think.

Ok, removed that. Few sites reported this as news, hence my post. 

Anyway my point stands, what Zainab did was much worse than what Waqar did, and Raja hardly did anything nearly as bad as the other two.