Rohit Sharma reportedly drove from Mumbai to Pune in his Lamborgini at speeds upto 215 kmph and got 3 challans for speeding

15 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Kya kar raha Rohit.. Kuch sabak le le bhai Pant se.. Such irresponsible behavior. :facepalm:breaking rules, not caring for safety of others and all this chewtiyapa in the middle of an all important WC. 

Madness that is Indian Cricket.

Not learning from Pant's horrific accident.

Then you couple this with India's poor crowded roads and visibility at night, this is beyond reckless, its madness.

55 minutes ago, ungboysj said:

Team full of fkn alphas Rohit pandya Kohli Iyer gill bumrah jadeja

What a macho team.

Proud

If only our so-called "Alphas" had the guts to take on NZ and ENG in the semi-finals, maybe we'd actually have some ICC Trophies in our cabinet by now. But no, it seems like their true talents lie in high-speed chases and collecting traffic violation tickets with their dramatics!

2 hours ago, Downtown said:

If only our so-called "Alphas" had the guts to take on NZ and ENG in the semi-finals, maybe we'd actually have some ICC Trophies in our cabinet by now. But no, it seems like their true talents lie in high-speed chases and collecting traffic violation tickets with their dramatics!

They will this time

New alphas added Iyer and gill and captian change 

49 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Ok first of all when did he do this? 

Rohit just spend some free time in Germany/ Netherlands. You’d enjoy it there. Only place where you can get the most of your car. You can even do 300 with some experience lol.

I think Mumbai-Pune is a hilly expressway? Don't recommend 150+ in a terrain like that at all.

If its plain highway - you can even do 250kph easily with a good car.

Anyways, I feel when you have a car like Rohit has - you do want to push the throttle specially as you don't get much to drive in middle of a tournament.

16 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I think Mumbai-Pune is a hilly expressway? Don't recommend 150+ in a terrain like that at all.

If its plain highway - you can even do 250kph easily with a good car.

Anyways, I feel when you have a car like Rohit has - you do want to push the throttle specially as you don't get much to drive in middle of a tournament.

From what I remember, it has got those sections in between. So you definitely gotta understand the route really well. Also the surface of that road isn’t good enough for very high speeds. 

8 minutes ago, MK55 said:

From what I remember, it has got those sections in between. So you definitely gotta understand the route really well. Also the surface of that road isn’t good enough for very high speeds. 

Maybe Rohit travels often as he is from Mumbai region. Hence, might have an idea where to slow down. 

However, hilly expressways have slope which can make braking difficult/lead to overspeed (you nwver really know when the down slope comes), and therefore one must be extra careful. I was driving on M15 here in Honda Civic, which is in a hilly terrain and elevations as high as 2000M. On certain patches - due to elevation, I did not even notice that I was driving between 150-160KPH due to nature of road.

You're right on road quality as well - some roads can be slippery AF, on top of carrying a slope. 

Nevertheless, I think even if you're hitting 200kph - it shouldn't be in a hilly terrain. 

12 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Maybe Rohit travels often as he is from Mumbai region. Hence, might have an idea where to slow down. 

However, hilly expressways have slope which can make braking difficult/lead to overspeed (you nwver really know when the down slope comes), and therefore one must be extra careful. I was driving on M15 here in Honda Civic, which is in a hilly terrain and elevations as high as 2000M. On certain patches - due to elevation, I did not even notice that I was driving between 150-160KPH due to nature of road.

You're right on road quality as well - some roads can be slippery AF, on top of carrying a slope. 

Nevertheless, I think even if you're hitting 200kph - it shouldn't be in a hilly terrain. 

Don't think you have ever driven on Pune Mumbai expressway. Only one Ghat section and one cannot drive 200kmph there. 

Other than ghat section ,  the other blockers are random road work in between where some lanes are shut and can surprise the driver because the caution signs are not visible from far .

If this true :wall: …..

Blatant disregard of law or care for fellow drivers on the road. Not to mention failing to consider his own safety and the well being of his family if he had gotten into an accident. 

If he had died from an accident, Darwin’s law would have taken into affect! Khatam and would have been good riddance …

Phuck you Fatso!! :finger:

Edited by DeepSpace
On 10/18/2023 at 3:29 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

The max speed I have done is 85mph as fines are too hefty here in UK. Normally in open motorways, I put it in cruise control and relax :becky:

LOL 85 mph is the normal speed limit in some of lonely interstate highways of western US. 

1 hour ago, BanningHindu said:

Don't think you have ever driven on Pune Mumbai expressway. Only one Ghat section and one cannot drive 200kmph there. 

Other than ghat section ,  the other blockers are random road work in between where some lanes are shut and can surprise the driver because the caution signs are not visible from far .

Yeah road works are problem in hilly regions as well due to landslides. 

Retaining walls and tunnels at M15 and Swat Motorway help with those. 

The patches that you mention should have retaining walls.