What is up with Hayden and Pakistan ?

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Hayden is very biased against India too. He does it subtly though. 

He said something to the effect during the WTC Final 2023 that pace bowling is not India's strength and we should play more spinners. He completely ignored that our pacers played big roles in 2 big Test Series wins in Australia and the drawn test series in England.

During this Asia Cup, early part, he said that something like most Indian pacers are like Shardul Thakur. India need proper pacers who can crank it up. He completely ignored Bumrah, Siraj, Shami and Prasidh all bowling well and bowling quick. It is a good thing that this quarter answered by their performances and pace later on. 

Yesterday, during the Pakistan match, he referred to the horrible driving experience in India and was cackling with laughter. When Waqar said that it was similar in Pakistan, Hayden acted very surprised.  I did not listen to the build up to this conversation but wonder why it is necessary to bring it up in a cricket match and then act surprised because it is similar in Pakistan.

There are many many more instances. 

Hayden can be an India hater in real life. It is his personal choice. I have no problem with it. But one should try to be neutral while commentating in high profile matches.

I hope his employers in broadcasting notice this aspect and take the steps they deem necessary. 

Many people will stop listening to English commentary if there are such biased commentators.

Very well said . Hayden has got a superiority complex with india . He got to practise in chennai for two months which gave him success against indian spinners - he forgets that . His entire batch - waughs , late monkeygate , his other opening partner were always misbehaving against Indians . 

hayden does not like the fact that Indians stood up against his bullying side . The fact that we defeated them twice in a row hurts his chimpanzee sized ego . 

the other angle is likely he in angling for a job back with pcb . Unlike india, it’s a low headache job as they want foreigners and india seems to vet coaches very well ( shastri , dravid etc doing a decent job imo ) 

overall , u get haydos who comes across as opportunistic and I don’t have any issues with him . He is your old school aussie - real cry bully . 

8 minutes ago, mani sha said:

the other angle is likely he in angling for a job back with pcb . Unlike india, it’s a low headache job as they want foreigners and india seems to vet coaches very well ( shastri , dravid etc doing a decent job imo ) 

Bingo.

He knows Mickey Arthur is on his way out.  Nothing wrong with him eyeing a coaching job with PCB - but to bitch about India from where is made 10X more money than he ever will with Pakistan is shameless ( IPL contracts as player and commentator, endorsements ...etc ) 

Our media is full of suck up journalists.  We don't have folks who can name shame and expose primates like Hayden.

52 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

@express bowling  @MK55

Ironically, this snake Hayden was hired by Mahindra as an ambassador and speaks about how the road conditions in India are similar to Australia in the below video.

If anyone has that video clip where Hayden was dissing India - just tag Anand Mahindra on twitter ( he is very responsive ) ...and ask him why they have this subhuman primate as brand ambassador.

Oh this good... cancel his ass..

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Can't believe how biased and unreasonable Haden's behavior as been as commentator in Pak matches. 

If he is trying to be namak halal, because he has been their coach ...then he should not be commentator, because commentators are supposed to be neutral.

No matter how neutral one tries to be, people's preference will always come out. Have you seen some of the English commentators regarding their own team lol

2 hours ago, BanningHindu said:

Know that Pakistan is an enemy state to India. And has been hurting India since it was created. 

Will you go to Gaza and comment yeah Israel rocks.

I can't believe how naive people are wrt our relations with Pakistan.

I think we (Indians) are being a little over sensitive here, Stale Steyn, Hayden, or anyone else who become slightly pro Pak we start making threads and bashing them.

Hayden speaks allot of good stuff about India, he spoke highly about Madras Cricket Club and how he learnt art of spaying spin bowling in MCC, etc.

If many Indians here think that road conditions are good in India then you are either not living in India or you have a private jet.  Our roads sucks, and not Hayden but the entire west think that. That's the fact which we should not brush under our emotions, man it up and accept it.

Things will change in the next 5 years hopefully.

8 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

I think we (Indians) are being a little over sensitive here, Stale Steyn, Hayden, or anyone else who become slightly pro Pak we start making threads and bashing them.

Hayden speaks allot of good stuff about India, he spoke highly about Madras Cricket Club and how he learnt art of spaying spin bowling in MCC, etc.

If many Indians here think that road conditions are good in India then you are either not living in India or you have a private jet.  Our roads sucks, and not Hayden but the entire west think that. That's the fact which we should not brush under our emotions, man it up and accept it.

Would you like to answer my question or ignore that one?

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

He said something to the effect during the WTC Final 2023 that pace bowling is not India's strength and we should play more spinners. He completely ignored that our pacers played big roles in 2 big Test Series wins in Australia and the drawn test series in England.

During this Asia Cup, early part, he said that something like most Indian pacers are like Shardul Thakur. India need proper pacers who can crank it up. He completely ignored Bumrah, Siraj, Shami and Prasidh all bowling well and bowling quick. It is a good thing that this quarter answered by their performances and pace later on. 

Yesterday, during the Pakistan match, he referred to the horrible driving experience in India and was cackling with laughter. When Waqar said that it was similar in Pakistan, Hayden acted very surprised.  I did not listen to the build up to this conversation but wonder why it is necessary to bring it up in a cricket match and then act surprised because it is similar in Pakistan.

Hayden can be an India hater in real life. It is his personal choice. I have no problem with it. But one should try to be neutral while commentating in high profile matches.

I hope his employers in broadcasting notice this aspect and take the steps they deem necessary. 

Many people will stop listening to English commentary if there are such biased commentators.

Hayden is an ass. I was listening to the conversation. The ages ild cliches about driving in India and he said goats on the road. Which road has this idiot drove. The lady also made fun of driving. That was absolute cringe. Gavaskar would have shut him up even Shastri. 

22 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

So it won't be an issue if some commentator goed to Australia and talks about some of the horrible things there or for that matter go to Pakistan and talk about rubbish going on there or England. All should man it up and accept 

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Exactly. Don't go by what this fellow preaches. This is the same guy who made racial remark against Harbhajan Singh during BG Trophy several years back, that too on a Australian Radio network, publicly. The exact words were: Bhajji was like "Obnoxious Little Weed" if you guys remember. 

11 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Nothing wrong with Haydens behaviour here, as you said in the OP maybe he has been a former coach or whatever, hence the soft corner, you cannot reason with someones emotions. If he has a soft corner, don't know why we as Indian fan  should have any objection with it. This makes no sense.

Pretty much .

19 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Can't believe how biased and unreasonable Haden's behavior as been as commentator in Pak matches. 

If he is trying to be namak halal, because he has been their coach ...then he should not be commentator, because commentators are supposed to be neutral.

Mbangwa is slapping with his words to Yunus. Makkar Yunus seemed to be crying at any moment, same goes with Haydenullah.

Edited by raki05
17 hours ago, MK55 said:

My fav commentators this World Cup are Watson n Finch. Watson is a comedian and keeps trolling other teams lol. Finch is mr cool. 

Also Nasser is the most insightful.

:mad: He is another biased POS. From eng i like Artherton , but Naseer and Haydenullah always try to irk India unnecessarily…. This Haydenullah after wt20 in 21 said indian batter dont get to see fast bowler as Shaheen and this Naseer during asia cup rain wash encounter said they can’t play him. I dont say they are Pakistani biased rather they have this hidden hatred for India against any team we play and more so while we play against Pakistani.

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Mbangwa is slapping with his words to Yunus. Makkar Yunus seemed to be crying at any moment, same goes with Haydenullah.

We should be very happy if Maulana Haydenullah joins Pak as head coach.

He was their consultant coach for T20 WC based in Australia and did not have to spend time in Pak.

Also PCB is pissed that Mickey Mouse has been coaching remotely using Zoom.

They will want their full time coach to live and work in Pakistan.

Thats where the "fun" will start for Maulana Haydenullah.  :winky:

7 hours ago, raki05 said:

:mad: He is another biased POS. From eng i like Artherton , but Naseer and Haydenullah always try to irk India unnecessarily…. This Haydenullah after wt20 in 21 said indian batter dont get to see fast bowler as Shaheen and this Naseer during asia cup rain wash encounter said they can’t play him. I dont say they are Pakistani biased rather they have this hidden hatred for India against any team we play and more so while we play against Pakistani.

Haydenullah :hysterical: