Breaking : Hardik to miss England match as well

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

But without Topley it is a seriously rubbish bowling unit.

Maybe, but England bat deep, they could put on a big total or need a big total to chase down.

I hope either India bat first or that we are chasing a score over 330+, I want us to be properly tested before SEMI's.

One thing which is being talked about internally and as per sources is Vikram Rathoud has absolutely worked his socks off in terms of giving batting practice to tailenders like shami bumraj kuldeep and siraj. Shami Bumrah as per reports is batting great in nets too and has been seen taking extra effort.. no wonder Shami was sent ahead of Kuldeep who has regressed badly in terms of batting ( remember him scoring vital few runs in dharmasala 4th test in 2017/18 and also against England in the last home series but somehow has losy his mojo.. looks a pale shadow).. lets hope they come good if needed..

8 minutes ago, neel roy said:

One thing which is being talked about internally and as per sources is Vikram Rathoud has absolutely worked his socks off in terms of giving batting practice to tailenders like shami bumraj kuldeep and siraj. Shami Bumrah as per reports is batting great in nets too and has been seen taking extra effort.. no wonder Shami was sent ahead of Kuldeep who has regressed badly in terms of batting ( remember him scoring vital few runs in dharmasala 4th test in 2017/18 and also against England in the last home series but somehow has losy his mojo.. looks a pale shadow).. lets hope they come good if needed..

This is the right approach. 

Even when Hardik returns, I am in favour of just 1 change .. Hardik replacing SKY. 

12 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Test batting is different from LOI. I think Kuldeep can still hang around in Tests.

The main thing that would be required from these guys is ability to get off strike as early as possible. Everything else is a bonus.

14 minutes ago, neel roy said:

This should have been done a long time ago. Pick your best fast bowlers and extract some hitting from them. Pick your best batsmen and get a couple of them to bowl a few overs consistently.

Not sure why we are doing all this in the middle of a World Cup.

36 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Maybe, but England bat deep, they could put on a big total or need a big total to chase down.

I hope either India bat first or that we are chasing a score over 330+, I want us to be properly tested before SEMI's.

They have both Dinda Academy & Tuktuk Academy members in their line up lol 

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

This should have been done a long time ago. Pick your best fast bowlers and extract some hitting from them. Pick your best batsmen and get a couple of them to bowl a few overs consistently.

Not sure why we are doing all this in the middle of a World Cup.

When were they even playing together all of them till asia cup.. franchisee s dont care about batting practice in ipl as they have big guns and all rounders.. so its kind of internal motivation.. bumrah has definitely improved.. siraj is still the issue..