India should donate champions league spot to England in 2025

cowboysfan

1 minute ago, bowl_out said:

What happens if Pakistan lose the next 3 games and finish 9th or 10th? Will they not qualify for the tournament? Will they lose hosting rights? 

Host automatically qualifies, Pakistan can end up on the 10th Spot and will still play the CT as they are the hosts. The qualification is for the remaining 7 Slots. 

4 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Host automatically qualifies, Pakistan can end up on the 10th Spot and will still play the CT as they are the hosts. The qualification is for the remaining 7 Slots. 

So, if Pakistan finish 10th, will only the top 7 qualify?

12 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

What happens if Pakistan lose the next 3 games and finish 9th or 10th? Will they not qualify for the tournament? Will they lose hosting rights? 

Does not matter. Host nation can be ranked 100th and still will play the league. That's why any team who wants to play CT needs to be ranked 8th or above 

20 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

I dont think Pakistan are capable of hosting this event with so much of volatility, the event will most probably be shifted to UAE. 

Excuse the ignorance here with this comment, but if an act of terrorism was to be inflicted on the Indian Cricket Team while in Pakistan, what would be the consequences?

Would a war break out?

Lets be brutally honest here, if Pakistan is in such a state of volatility and the Indian Cricket team is clearly the most susceptible to an attack, I cannot fathom how in good faith the BCCI could sanction for the team be given clearance to play in the first place.

34 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Lets be brutally honest here, if Pakistan is in such a state of volatility and the Indian Cricket team is clearly the most susceptible to an attack, I cannot fathom how in good faith the BCCI could sanction for the team be given clearance to play in the first place.

hypothetical... 2025 is too far