India v New Zealand : 1st Semi Final : Pre-match discussion thread

6 minutes ago, Swag said:

Funny thing about this match is no one wants India to win.

The goras would obviously want NZ to win.  

The Asian teams (barring Afg) would also want NZ to win due to jealousy/inferiority complex etc.

We are on our own:)

NZ is  turning this match in US against the world mentality.Nobody expects us to win, so we will just go out and express ourselves.

Kane Williamson along with all other NZ  players are singing the same tune.

So all the pressure is on India plus they are coming off nine straight wins.

32 minutes ago, Swag said:

Funny thing about this match is no one wants India to win.

The goras would obviously want NZ to win.  

The Asian teams (barring Afg) would also want NZ to win due to jealousy/inferiority complex etc.

We are on our own:)

saala 1.5 billion fir bhi sab pe bhaari hain..no worries..Jai Bharat!

Edited by Need4Speed

Given all the recent matches in Wankhede...

in the night..initial 10-15 overs are very crucial for bowling team..lot of movement in air..Indian bowling have made use of that..SAF and even AFG did that too..

if India bats second..Boult may get decent movement..even Southee too..we need to survive that initial burst..and then we should be in front..dont want to chase more than 250..

Edited by Need4Speed
On 11/10/2023 at 7:50 AM, Gollum said:

Group win ka importance abhi pata chalega. I am pretty confident this time, hope Gill fires for once. Our bowling won't fail, just need to hold on to all catches unlike the group game where we dropped both Rachin and Mitchell multiple times. 

Except for Siraj the rest of the team is a decent fielding side. We cannot though except Indian fielders ( a few exception like Jaddu) to dive and save boundaries or to convert half chances. In a close game it matters 100 % but clearly we saw even in a one sided contest (Afg vs Aus) it made a huge difference.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@vvvslaxman Cheeka says India is favorites . Listening to Srikanth O feel like we have already won this wc

He is a positive guy. He won't factor in things like "pressure" smechure.  He played Two multinational finals. Both finals He played with no fear. Guys like him/Sehwag are match winners in pressure games as they don't know what it is.

6 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Bhaad main jaa saale. Tere jaison se i wipe my ass... Idiot. Tu chaat le babar ka, willamson ka pakad ke latak ja... And when we'll beat your aakas in SF, maxwell ka pakad lena... Chal phut. 

Teri parvarish mey bahut Kami reh gayi twink. 

6 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Bhaad main jaa saale. Tere jaison se i wipe my ass... Idiot. Tu chaat le babar ka, willamson ka pakad ke latak ja... And when we'll beat your aakas in SF, maxwell ka pakad lena... Chal phut.