INDIA V NETHERLANDS - ICC Men's World Cup 2023 - Match 45 - Bengaluru

Lord

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

2 days ago, poyzz fans wanted NZ to lose to SL.  Now suddenly they want NZ to win. :cantstop: When is Pak team going to do something on its own. And stop relying on other teams results??  Even Afghanistan hv started winning and not relying on other team results anymore.  :cantstop:

Yaar I said all the best to team India :cantstop: 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Nah I want revenge for 2003.

I watched the whole massacre of the first innings. And then slept. Woke up when the score was 95-3 :((

2007 T20 SF and 2011 QF were good but we need this revenge in the final. Heck I wanna beat their asses at neutral venue.

We had a mental advantage over them in recent Tests series.  Heck I don't event remember the last time we lost a Test series against them Home or away.

Yet they clutched the most Important ICC win (Test Championship Final).

Can't deal with more heartbreaks

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Nah I want revenge for 2003.

I watched the whole massacre of the first innings. And then slept. Woke up when the score was 95-3 :((

2007 T20 SF and 2011 QF were good but we need this revenge in the final. Heck I wanna beat their asses at neutral venue.

I just want us to win the WC tbh and we have beaten everyone so far. We deserve a break now, an easier path to the semi. I hope SA bat first vs Aus. Biggest revenge would be vs NZ, fackers have cost us too much.

34 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Mariyam will do it. Seems like she has the best record. Definitely not me. @coffee_rules

@Austin 3:!6 open a vote thread. Contenders are:

@Lord

@Nikhil_cric

anybody who opened the 9 India matches. Sorry, I don’t trust @Gollum who is a Baki agent. Very skeptical about @Mariyam I think she has already caught up with the law of averages. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

@Lord

@Nikhil_cric

anybody who opened the 9 India matches. Sorry, I don’t trust @Gollum who is a Baki agent. Very skeptical about @Mariyam I think she has already caught up with the law of averages. 

I would say whoever created the NZ India group game thread should do it for the semi ( @Lord it was you right) and then if and when we get to the final, we repeat it for the final opponent. 

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Lord

@Nikhil_cric

Too much pressure for an IND SF thread. That too against NZ. I'd even make the thread for the final ahead of this banana peel encounter. I'll become persona non grata on ICF the moment the ball starts swinging for Boult.

Open to making thread for other SF :p: