Pakistan cricket team (WC news)

14 minutes ago, Tillu said:

Always looking for shortcuts. So faking an injury is the latest addition to their already long list of cheating to achieve success. That guy never looked like he had an injury in the dugout. And most people here were worried if he went into a coma.

I had a concussion three years ago ,you will look fine after few minutes but in no way are you able to go back in the game.

Need to give him benefit of the doubt, however much one doubts him.

A concussion can happen if your head jolts suddenly.  You don’t actually have to hit anything.  And his head did appear to snap back and forth sharpish.

I guess some people will always find a way to cheat, but unless there is clear proof of cheating not much one can do.

Of course it was so convenient for him and the Pakistan team that it happened when it did.

11 hours ago, Texan said:

Who takes Harbhajan seriously anyway? Let him keep running his mouth. He is one of the most overrated players ever who played much longer than he should have. He is still sore about Ashwin replacing him in the team. 

I find his profound sadness around pakistans outcomes in wc fake. 

1 hour ago, mani sha said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy51NsDPFB3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

watched it several times .

lands on shoulder 

snaps neck 

definitely doesn’t seem to hit ground 

where is the concussion coming from . Pak imo used shadab  for batting and wanted to use other leggie for bowling so conveniently subbed him. 

don’t think this was right 

I was under the impression a neutral doctor reviews case and based on that match referee approves substitute. If that is indeed the process then i don't see any problem.  

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Umar Gul feels the same. That was a completely fake concussion. That guy was cheering, jumping around later. I was like WTH. 

1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

Exactly..I had the same doubt..I felt it was bad Karma and they rightfully lost the match..even after getting so close..

1 hour ago, sugumarrising said:

It's typical Pakistan cheating tactics as usual

Tsk tsk, how could you all say these things :hitler:

It was all Kudrati nizaam I tell you !!

Chuckte Raho

TC

14 hours ago, Lord said:

yeah meant Chennai fans in crowd. Same thing is in Punjab.

Those weren't necessarily Chennai fans who supported Pak. Sure their 'knowledgeable' fans cheered for Pak but only to seek validation from padosis, they don't really love Pak. 

Plenty of Muslims in India actually do support the Pak team. It's them who would have travelled to watch Pak play wherever in India. I don't mind it much as long as they aren't anti-India.

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

Those weren't necessarily Chennai fans who supported Pak. Sure their 'knowledgeable' fans cheered for Pak but only to seek validation from padosis, they don't really love Pak. 

Plenty of Muslims in India actually do support the Pak team. It's them who would have travelled to watch Pak play wherever in India. I don't mind it much as long as they aren't anti-India.

Why do they need validation from Pak fans?

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

Not really,I have such people in my family who get into a frenzy for their love for pak and hate for indians who don't like pak.

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I was under the impression a neutral doctor reviews case and based on that match referee approves substitute. If that is indeed the process then i don't see any problem.  

The neutral doctor is not going to say you don’t have a concussion. It’s easy to just fake the concussion test .. 

i am a physician myself and it’s a liability issue . 99 percent physicians will give the player what they are looking for . Nobody wants to be that doctor who made a concussed player field etc . The likelihood of him being concussed is as good as Babar Azam likelihood of making more runs than Virat kohli … 

23 hours ago, Lord said:

yeah food and language is same so easier to connect. But even Chennai has been pro-Pak.

I think Chennai for the most part is indifferent to Pak. They don't love them or hate them, probably because they mostly remain shielded from Pak-based terrorism.. Even when Mughals expanded through the subcontinent, the Madras region was mostly untouched by Mughals..

That said, there is more animosity towards Sri Lanka than there is towards Pakistan in Chennai