Pakistan cricket team (WC news)

19 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Let them choose bhai, the more disaster it will be for Pakistan...more fun it will be for us.

Pakistan as usual is looking at the wrong fixes. The problem lies elsewhere, they're patching something else.

Sarfaraz who ? The guy who was dropped from the WC squad? According to me the best guy to captain should be Abdullah Shafique, and should be an automatic selection in both Test and ODIs. If they want they can have a seperate captain for T20s if needed.

Theres something about him which the Indian fans can see but Pakistan has failed to recognise.

They should do a total Graeme Smith with him.

Edited by Sean Bradley
5 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Sarfaraz who ? The guy who was dropped from the WC squad? According to me the best guy to captain should be Abdullah Shafique, and should be an automatic selection in both Test and ODIs. If they want they can have a seperate captain for T20s if needed.

Theres something about him which the Indian fans can see but Pakistan has failed to recognise.

They should do a total Graeme Smith with him.

Yeah I think Shafique's got some quality to him. But not now. Rizwan can be stop-gap for a year or 2 - they were probably hoping Shadab could be that guy or for longer, but his bowling is completely garbage.   

Around 2 years ago, I was discussing with a greenbro that Shadab's bowling is plateauing and he is in danger of going Piyush Chawla way, needs a season or 2 of full First Class cricket, and the guy got so defensive and agitated, talking him up as a great bowler compared to Chahal etc. Bringing his fielding and batting up...