Narendra Modi (Panoti) Stadium

38 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

India has never won an ICC event since Chicha Narendranath Modigore has taken over as PM. We all now know what needs to be done to win the next WC. 

You are bordering lunacy here to bring n in your myopic political view into a discussion about a lost game. We lost the he final because of Modi, yeah!! What else is Modi responsible for , that n your life? Your lesser Diwali bonus? 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Those are just excuses given to deny match to a state board controlled by AAP.

But the main issue is @coffee_rules mentioned that "it is well established that Mohali stadium is under renovation to prepare for Koli’s 100th test "

LMAO?  Kohli has played 111 Test matches already and the 100th Test at Mohali happened over a year ago on March 4, 2022

Plus, it just hosted India -Australia series before the world cup and just a week ago hosted final leg of SMAT t20 domestic tournament. How is it well established when Kohli 100th test happend over a year ago lol

Lol at Kohl's 100th Test match,  coffee is the one  one who needs to read newspapers.  @coffee_rules is  only about 1 year late about Kohli's 100th Test. It already happened March 4, 2022

This just proves how people make up stuff right on this forum without any knowledge.

Edited by vice
41 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Lol Let's face it. This final loss will be the most fun you guys will have coz we know what will happen in 2024 and then again in 2029. :dontknow:

Looks like only Modi G was having fun...  

We all are disappointed...  Modi G presents a nice punching bag to vent some frustration though :phehe:

Every one has different coping mechanisms:isalute:

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Looks like only Modi G was having fun...  

We all are disappointed...  Modi G presents a nice punching bag to vent some frustration though :phehe:

Every one has different coping mechanisms:isalute:

Dude that's called Crab mentality not coping mechanism lol. Not much different from pelting stones on Vande Bharat trains just coz you hate the gormint. :p:

Anyways whatever floats your boat man. :icflove:

10 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Pathetic crowd, in Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai you get knowledgeable cricket fans who come to enjoy good cricket. On the contrary these are bunch of delusional right whingers, blinded by sense of fake pride.

Btw how many cricketers have Ahmedabad produced?

Kolkata is also shitty , have we already forgotten darkest sf in our entire history 96 wc, same goes with banglore where tulla like hacks were about to gun down 400. Mumbai is the one where we lost t20 wc sf due to dew but atleast pitch is better. WC final should have been hosted on rank turners like Kanpur or in Lucknow or Chennai where atleast you get chance to win.Enough of this famous iconic ground bullshit , i would never want a ko in kolkata, Ahmedabad, Banglore and Mumbai. 

Just now, raki05 said:

Kolkata is also shitty , have we already forgotten darkest sf in our entire history 96 wc, same goes with banglore where tulla like hacks were about to gun down 400. Mumbai is the one where we lost t20 wc sf due to dew but atleast pitch is better. WC final should have been hosted on rank turners like Kanpur or in Lucknow or Chennai where atleast you get chance to win.Enough of this famous iconic ground bullshit , i would never want a ko in kolkata, Ahmedabad, Banglore and Mumbai. 

Hope Yogi ji become PM and we can host wc across entire UP with final hosted inPratapgadh under supervision of Rajabhaiya!!

40 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are bordering lunacy here to bring n in your myopic political view into a discussion about a lost game. We lost the he final because of Modi, yeah!! What else is Modi responsible for , that n your life? Your lesser Diwali bonus? 

I am just stating facts as it is. I said India has never won an ICC event since 2014. If I am factually wrong please correct me or prove me wrong.

I never claimed India lost final because of Modi. It's you and insecurities that has come out to defend the beloved PM. 

24 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Dude that's called Crab mentality not coping mechanism lol. Not much different from pelting stones on Vande Bharat trains just coz you hate the gormint. :p:

Anyways whatever floats your boat man. :icflove:

Dude you are the one getting triggered at his name...  Don't hide your insecurities.  Facts is we haven't won since 2014...  Baaki rehn de

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Dude you are the one getting triggered at his name...  Don't hide your insecurities.  Facts is we haven't won since 2014...  Baaki rehn de

Me replying to bulls***t is not me getting triggered.

Jokes aside, what has the central govt got to do when our players keep choking in all the important matches? They have a pretty great W/L of something like 28/4 in the last 3 WCs. But 3 of those loses have come in knockouts.

BCCI's job is to provide facilities and coaching. Our W/L in the last 10 years in all formats is the best ever in our history by far. But winning odd knockouts is completely on the shoulders of the players. 

Modi can't go out to bat for India in the Knockouts or can he?

2 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Me replying to bulls***t is not me getting triggered.

Jokes aside, what has the central govt got to do when our players keep choking in all the important matches? They have a pretty great W/L of something like 28/4 in the last 3 WCs. But 3 of those loses have come in knockouts.

BCCI's job is to provide facilities and coaching. Our W/L in the last 10 years in all formats is the best ever in our history by far. But winning odd knockouts is completely on the shoulders of the players. 

Modi can't go out to bat for India in the Knockouts or can he?

Who said it was his fault...  Panoti is nobody's own fault...  It just is what it is.  There is no logic to it in the first place that you are trying to find. 

The fact that BCCI didn't had resources & pull in 2007 2011 & 2013 compared to today says something.  Money is not everything when administration is inept.  Not saying the result would be different y'day but there are numerous occasions when we lost due to poor selections & planning... And Paindoo appointments. 

We at least weren't a laughing stock back then. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Man this is embarrassing on so many levels...  Ghante ka crowd,  Ghante ke arrangements, phuddu BCCI. 

This concrete structure is already a colossal waste of Taxpayers money just for bragging rights in a place where there is no sporting culture. 

The Merchants of old time quietly contributed to economy and then built temples. They never cared about political clout or posturing. We need those old school merchants/industrialists.

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Who said it was his fault...  Panoti is nobody's own fault...  It just is what it is.  There is no logic to it in the first place that you are trying to find. 

The fact that BCCI didn't had resources & pull in 2007 2011 & 2013 compared to today says something.  Money is not everything when administration is inept.  Not saying the result would be different y'day but there are numerous occasions when we lost due to poor selections & planning... And Paindoo appointments. 

We at least weren't a laughing stock back then. 

You are not making much sense in this thread man.... Only posting out of hatred/anger/frustration. Understandable after a rough loss. 

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

we came here to just win v pak or lift the cup? pathetic mindset whoever thinks like that 

Wait what?

Who claimed that we came here to only beat Pakistan? :confused:

For your benefit.

I mentioned that this stadium may not be a big panoti, we beat Pak here.

If we lost to an average Pak side here, I would call it a panoti.