Who cant wait for sir Pant to make a comeback?!

Chaos

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

I am super stoked to see him play soon. Miss the hell out of him and his crazy batting. Man how india missed him…

cmon pant recover fast and keep making centuries that make people just be in awe. Those one handed sixes… phew!!.

/nofear

Will he remain the same force that he was?  He had fast reflexes & great hand eye coordination...  We need to temper our expectations I think. 

It will be nothing short of a miracle if he achieves similar physical fitness & muscle memory after all this. 

2 hours ago, Majestic said:

He was certainly missed. We lost two of the biggest match of the year vs Australia but if there was one guy Australians feared, it was Pant only.

We were definitely winning the odi wc if he played. Tests too had a good chance in wtc final. Toss played a role but pant could have exploited the tired bowlers like head did. Pant is much better than head.

1 hour ago, dilliboy said:

My favourite player since he made his debut... honestly I watch India's test matches purely to see him bat ( and keep). Hopefully comes back stronger than ever

Same here! The excitement when he comes in to bat is unmatchable. He is the only batsman in our side who raises his game in the big moments. 

On 12/3/2023 at 4:31 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

when does he return ? last pics he had gained weight. hopefully he will be back fit. 

its very good he gained weight.. in these situations gaining weight is positive.. no underlying additional medical conditions then.. i would have been more worried if he lost weight.. infections etc.. all those extra weight will be sliced off when he starts the high intensity training schedule to get match fit.. most importantly he looks happy and motivated.. end of the day cricket is just a game.. thank god he survived the accident and then the trauma..

37 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is a natural. So i don't expect major dip. May be he can come back better. But curious to see his keeping and running between wickets.

Age is in his side.  He is 26 and hope he will get back stronger.  I am concern because after cancer treatment yuvi was not the same. If I am not wrong then we lost t20 final against pappu SL because of him. His 11 runs of 21 balls inns was worst I have ever seen in crunch matches.  His reflexes were slow even matches before the final and I would have never play him in final but the curse of not dropping SR player or don’t change team combo hurted india on that day.  

What a sad demise of a great LOI batsman.  He should have retired after 2011 and after cancer detection.  

30 minutes ago, Nash said:

Age is in his side.  He is 26 and hope he will get back stronger.  I am concern because after cancer treatment yuvi was not the same. If I am not wrong then we lost t20 final against pappu SL because of him. His 11 runs of 21 balls inns was worst I have ever seen in crunch matches.  His reflexes were slow even matches before the final and I would have never play him in final but the curse of not dropping SR player or don’t change team combo hurted india on that day.  

What a sad demise of a great LOI batsman.  He should have retired after 2011 and after cancer detection.  

He deserved a fairwell tournament I guess. Sadly we couldn't afford to carry him. 

12 minutes ago, harpicP said:

He deserved a fairwell tournament I guess. Sadly we couldn't afford to carry him. 

It costed us ICC World Cup final.  We have all resources and still can’t figure out that he has messed up hand eye cordination after treatment. Timing was off also.  He was luck to hit couple of sixes in previous games.  
Give him bilateral series and force him to retired.  

it is well known verse “ die as hero or live long enough to be villain “ he overstayed.  He knows it and the lie he was telling him will hunt him for ever.  

Edited by Nash
21 minutes ago, Nash said:

It costed us ICC World Cup final.  We have all resources and still can’t figure out that he has messed up hand eye cordination after treatment. Timing was off also.  He was luck to hit couple of sixes in previous games.  
Give him bilateral series and force him to retired.  

it is well known verse “ die as hero or live long enough to be villain “ he overstayed.  He knows it and the lie he was telling him will hunt him for ever.  

No doubt. This is india though. Once you are in, they will back you till you yourself decide to leave.