KKR hai TAYYAR

Malcolm Merlyn

My only interest in watching KKR:  Rinku Singh's continued development as Team India's premier finisher, Harshit Rana's all-round/fast bowling ability and Suyash Sharma's rise as a contender for an India leggie role. Otherwise, they can shove it.

But then again, I feel the same way about all IPL teams - just focus on young/upcoming Team India talents. Rest of it is irrelevant.

22 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

My only interest in watching KKR:  Rinku Singh's continued development as Team India's premier finisher, Harshit Rana's all-round/fast bowling ability and Suyash Sharma's rise as a contender for an India leggie role. Otherwise, they can shove it.

But then again, I feel the same way about all IPL teams - just focus on young/upcoming Team India talents. Rest of it is irrelevant.

Ditto

Kkr were boozing when they bought Bharat

I mean who in the world buys Bharat for t20s

He has immense ability to drive out crowds from once filled stadiums

On top of that Manish Pandey ji is also there

Edited by Suhaan

32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kkr were boozing when they bought Bharat

I mean who in the world buys Bharat for t20s

He has immense ability to drive out crowds from once filled stadiums

On top of that Manish Pandey ji is also there

Bharat is just a backup.

They took a box office decision by purchasing Phil Salt..now they needn't play Gurbaz every game.

Pandeyji is also a backup only, Ramandeep Singh is a much better player and probably he will play ahead of Pandey. Pandey is only there if Shreyas Iyer gives up in between due to injury. Ramandeep can cover from no 4 to no 7.

On 3/21/2024 at 9:58 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Also want to see Sakib Hussain play..I was impressed with what I saw in practice matches..

On 3/24/2024 at 2:34 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Was a bit disappointed in Rinku's innings today. I get that Russell was giving it a good whack. But there was no need for Rinku to play 2nd fiddle and nudge singles. He should've taken on the lead role. Enough deference to the foreign players.

and Russell will not always come good

Rinku needs to be in groove,all Indian players should infact

This consolidation bug bite shows its severe effect on Indians only