Arvind Kejriwal Arrested in Liquor scam policy

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Don't you think that vote-share can go down due to this move?

No... marginal if at all ...his antics of not resigning and trying to run government from jail will also remove sympathy, if any.

ED & IT Raids frequency has increased quite a lot in the past decade or so but there is one pattern that you mostly see it done on opposition parties. If the same person joins with the ruling party you know he gets clean chit. Media is already sold out. If there is no opposition then the ruling party will dictate their terms and things will get really bad in future.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

ED & IT Raids frequency has increased quite a lot in the past decade or so but there is one pattern that you mostly see it done on opposition parties. If the same person joins with the ruling party you know he gets clean chit. Media is already sold out. If there is no opposition then the ruling party will dictate their terms and things will get really bad in future.

When you have the likes of rubbish, Ajit Anjum, abhisar n all getting more views than many MSM, you should rather say that media is sold out for maligning the government.

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Presents a possible opening for Congress in Delhi if they keep it smart and stays away from AAP. 

Kejru would look for sympathy wave...  This is his only play left. 

If Supreme court grants him bail...  It would be 100% that CIA is behind him. 

9 hours ago, mishra said:

Bail or No Bail, CIA or MI6 is backing him.

He got Magsaysay Award which is a red flag for western agents. This was said even before he got elected as CM of Delhi. His activism is a front for his agenda which is known now

7 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

BJP better have evidence otherwise this will garner massive sympathy for AAP and will propel them in all states to challenge BJP,circumstantial evidence doesnt convict and i have not seen substantial evidence so far.

He has union territory with 3% population and 5% seats. His bail has been overturned by court. Others are still in jail. Facts of the case look bad for him. 

3 hours ago, diga said:

Instead of the title being first cm to be arrested, why should not the title be first sitting CM to be proved of corruption charges?

He is arrested, not convicted

I cannot help but believe that the only reason this guy and his party members are arrested is because they are compromised to US deep state. There can be no other reason. 

I say this because Kejriwal is corrupt but he is not the only one. 

50 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I cannot help but believe that the only reason this guy and his party members are arrested is because they are compromised to US deep state. There can be no other reason. 

Yes, Its a nice message to all those who think they are in a position that govmnt can not touch them.

This is one of boldest statement by Indian democracy

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

He was accused of taking funds from khalistani groups from UK/Canada by his own party members.

The way Khalistan movement is resurfacing in Punjab since AAP has started gaining influence there is also a sign these guys are either upto something or just plain power/money hungry who can stoop down to any level.

12 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Kejri's rise in 2011 coincided with Arab Spring which was designed to topple regimes...  It's no hidden secret US hated UPA 2.0 and with India's relations with China on a upswing it felt threatened. 

2014 fall of UPA is mostly on CIA and deep state. 

Now when Modi has refused to toe their line as well...  The agent Kejru was activated again.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kejri's rise in 2011 coincided with Arab Spring which was designed to topple regimes...  It's no hidden secret US hated UPA 2.0 and with India's relations with China on a upswing it felt threatened. 

2014 fall of UPA is mostly on CIA and deep state. 

Now when Modi has refused to toe their line as well...  The agent Kejru was activated again.

But Agent Modi is funded by WEF, so it wins over the CIA deep theoats, erm deep state :giggle:

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Germany joins the bandwagon...  Next UP Khujliwal will force NATO to invade India

Bloody who are these hypocrite to take a note of it, or watching the situation closely, As if india or Indians care about them. Germany itself is turning in go Islamic state and talking about Indian democracy .

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Bloody who are these hypocrite to take a note of it, or watching the situation closely, As if india or Indians care about them. Germany itself is turning in go Islamic state and talking about Indian democracy .

Arabs are doing fantastic job of destroying these cu*ks

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Germany joins the bandwagon...  Next UP Khujliwal will force NATO to invade India

India is relatively so stable and strong these days and possibly for next 100 yrs that these attempts seem frankly laughable and miserable. Although being stable and strong doesn't mean we don't have fault lines. Have to be on guard always.

There's a book called '198 methods of nonviolent action' (methods like peasant protests) which foreign agencies could be following for destabilizing India and other nations... being discussed here from 7 mins 

21 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Interesting linkage between BRS and AAP. Kavitha also in prison. This doesn't look good at all. 

TRS changed to BRS, with hopes of making impact nationally. But such hopes require big money. So they tried to get into liquor business in Delhi to reap a windfall. They approached Kejri with an offer and he happily took it.