Hindus' share in India's population shrunk 8%, Muslims grew by 43% , Christians grew by 5%:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/majority-population-minority-grew-hindus-muslims-india-shrunk-eac-pm-study-pakistan-south-asia-bangladesh-2536623-2024-05-08

• The share of Hindu majority in India declined by 7.8% between 1950 and 2015

• Between 1950 and 2015, the Muslim population share in India surged by 43.15%, Christians saw a 5.38% increase, Sikhs a 6.58% rise, and Buddhists witnessed a slight increase.

EAC -PM 

This data and the timing of the release seems to be a pre-cursor to compare India with Pakistan and BD. We can justify CAA with this data and also debate on if Minority status should be accorded to Muslims . Even Muslim FR is down, and it should be shown that education and awareness can get the population to manageable proportion.

Latest NFHS report says Hindu TFR is at 1.9 vs Muslim at 2.4

So increase in education and inflation has caused low TFR's worldwide now. 

Richest Muslim state JK has Muslim TFR at almost Japs level.  Even Abdullah has gone worried there. 

Here in the UK muslims have a minimum of 3 children per family, causing their population to go grow 50% each generation and that's disregarding immigration. 

My son will struggle to get into a school that would not have been a problem 10 years ago but today due to more muslims moving into the area their high birthrate is putting pressure on services. 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Here in the UK muslims have a minimum of 3 children per family, causing their population to go grow 50% each generation and that's disregarding immigration. 

My son will struggle to get into a school that would not have been a problem 10 years ago but today due to more muslims moving into the area their high birthrate is putting pressure on services. 

hard to believe UK muslims have only 3. that group is more regressive than Ind muslims IMO. I speak as someone who lived for 10+ years in both nations

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

That may be the case today. In few years, with declining population among non muslims, reproductive and fertile Muslim families will be invaluable. Demography is destiny. 

On 5/10/2024 at 3:50 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Richest Muslim state JK has Muslim TFR at almost Japs level.  Even Abdullah has gone worried there. 

not in african muslims, and not in UK muslims, to give two counterexamples.

12 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

UK muslims have gone from 5-6 kids from my time as a child to 3 now but 3 is still too much. 

It's not only Muslims, Catholics from Philippines in Canada also have 3+ kids even today, intact they start at even more younger age than Muslims. It is not uncommon to see 4 generations of Filipinos in one household. Their women have remained very feminine, family oriented despite working super hard.

Filipino's, Nigerians and Afghans are 3 in top 5 immigrants to Canada and they all have big families.

Anyways 3 is not too much.

On 5/10/2024 at 1:20 PM, Lone Wolf said:

That was in 2021.  Probably gone even lower now.   Muslim fertility rates have crashed throughout the world. Places like the UAE have seen massive declines.   Pakistan is the major exception I suppose. 

Edited by Nikhil_cric

On 5/10/2024 at 3:50 AM, Lone Wolf said:

The point being it was 4.2 or so in 1950 and it has gone down slowly for their population percentage to increase. And that minority khatre mein hain narrative pushed by intelligentsia is bunk. 

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The point being it was 4.2 or so in 1950 and it has gone down slowly for their population percentage to increase. And that minority khatre mein hain narrative pushed by intelligentsia is bunk. 

TFR of Hindus was also pretty high... My Grandpa had 8 kids while Nana had 11.  People had different priorities back then.

Both Hindu Khatre Mai and Minority Khatre Mai is a blatant lie.

Only concern is illegals from Bangladesh and Rohingyas.... The unaccounted.

The day Paxtan crumbles that problem will surely spill over to India as well.

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

TFR of Hindus was also pretty high... My Grandpa had 8 kids while Nana had 11.  People had different priorities back then.

Solution for the above problem

1. Catch and deport

2. If it fails, shoot and deter.

I'm sorry for being blunt and rude but if it comes to that level, drastic steps are needed. We have to be prepared for every outcome and preserve national boundaries at the very least.

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hindu khatre mein hain is not unwarranted fear-mongering. We have seen what happens when demography changes and is usually ghettoized as is the case of Muslims. We have seen what happens in Kashmir, WB and Kerala. Also, in urban Europe. It is a recognized national security threat. Not saying Hindu TFR has never been higher. The child mortality across the table was high too. The appeasement and giving them veto power is the real threat

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Hindu khatre mein hain is not unwarranted fear-mongering. We have seen what happens when demography changes and is usually ghettoized as is the case of Muslims. We have seen what happens in Kashmir, WB and Kerala. Also, in urban Europe. It is a recognized national security threat. Not saying Hindu TFR has never been higher. The child mortality across the table was high too. The appeasement and giving them veto power is the real threat

Kashmir is a exception. It has always been M dominant in last 500 years.  Hindus in 50s to 80's lived in peace until Pak sponsored terrorism and Saudi exported Wahabism destroyed Sufi values.

20% or so H still live in Muslim dominated hilly towns of JK.  Rajouri Poonch etc.

WB is a illegal problem... As I said when you import illegals in massive numbers problem will compund.

In Kerala commies to blame.. but don't think it was ever a bastion or Hindu stronghold like ever.  Tripartite struggle of sorts.

With such a massive Hindu population we never actually had any threat at least internally.  Now this country is so diverse that appeasement will always be present.  Nearly 25 crore Muslims live here so you gotta put up with them... Or risk a civil war which will pretty much destroy the country.

54 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Solution for the above problem

1. Catch and deport

2. If it fails, shoot and deter.

I'm sorry for being blunt and rude but if it comes to that level, drastic steps are needed. We have to be prepared for every outcome and preserve national boundaries at the very least.

I am pretty non biased on this issue....I'll never help a Non Indian living illegally here.  Doesn't matter if it is Hindu or Muslim.

I have seen Bangladeshi/Rohingya maids at homes working in Delhi NCR region at the expense of locals.  Have tried to aware people around me to not help these guys in any way.

Rest it up to central government obviously which is busy creating safe heavens for them.