Anti Virat Kohli Club

46 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Well prior to that England tour we witnessed SA tour where every single one of them failed barring Kohli.  Here at least we won a series in Aus without him with several batters stepping up when needed including Pant & vs Eng at home when Pant & Sundar Rohit made bulk of the runs.  So batting is in slight better shape than in 2018 & bowling has more experience.  Jaddu has come along nicely as a batsman which Pandya wasn't & gives us a extra left handed option.  Shardul & Ashwin are handy in lower order. 

If Rohit Gill & Mayank do even slightly better than Vijay Dhawan & Rahul then we can make a difference. 

However England is also stronger than what it was in 2018..  So we need all the luck as well.  If Broad & Anderson both play together then I'd say England should repeat 2018 but I hope they do not.  

Broad and Andy are not the same anymore.andy will break down after one test.

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

Broad and Andy are not the same anymore.andy will break down after one test.

Nope in England they are handful..  They always win one test on their own each.  That means two games.  Even opposition fans laugh about that.  Anderson showed he is still as dangerous as ever in SL & India & gives away literally nothing..  And if he gets help from pitch he is devastating.  Broad can be erratic but his leg cutters & in anglers are very effective in English conditions. 

Wood Stone have pace but they offer easy run scoring & even Archer...  And pace doesn't bothers Indian players that much. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nope in England they are handful..  They always win one test on their own each.  That means two games.  Even opposition fans laugh about that.  Anderson showed he is still as dangerous as ever in SL & India & gives away literally nothing..  And if he gets help from pitch he is devastating.  Broad can be erratic but his leg cutters & in anglers are very effective in English conditions. 

Wood Stone have pace but they offer easy run scoring & even Archer...  And pace doesn't bothers Indian players that much. 

This time they will be prepared for those 2. I have a nasty feeling India will turn it around. Whenever India preps well they win.

On 5/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, Magneto said:

Not ODI, Test captain.

The club also believes that Cheteshwar Pujara should be India's next captain in Tests and ODIs, and not Virat Kohli.

First post  in this thread. 

As i said, dikh gayi akal inki. 

12 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Are there still any fans left?

Yup, still too many to count. On ICF there's this mahanubhav "Adamant" - just as his name implies he's full of BS & adamant that Brat is (almost) the best thing to happen to Indian cricket ever :laugh:

Edited by R!TTER
4 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Yup, still too many to count. On ICF there's this Maharathi "Adamant" - just as his name implies he's full of BS & adamant that Brat is (almost) the best thing to happen to Indian cricket ever :laugh:

I feel these posters are either fools or from pakiiland here to just troll

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Or most likely paid trolls of Kohli's social media PR mafia.

Tbf we have many braindead fans of "superstars" in India. Too many to ignore, though with twitter/YT/FB it's hard to say what's real & what's not (i.e. pay for post) these days! I'm pretty sure there's a sizeable chunk earning money posting BS online, but the numbers can be a bit exaggerated because a lot of die hard blind fans will never admit they're wrong no matter what :no:

21 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Tbf we have many braindead fans of "superstars" in India. Too many to ignore, though with twitter/YT/FB it's hard to say what's real & what's not (i.e. pay for post) these days! I'm pretty sure there's a sizeable chunk earning money posting BS online, but the numbers can be a bit exaggerated because a lot of die hard blind fans will never admit they're wrong no matter what :no:

Easy to spot that. If the same/similar message is being copy pasted, its part of a paid PR campaign which is what happens with most Kohli trolls.

The most heart wrenching and depressing part is not  a single piece of paper about his criticism,I was searching every media outlets at least some mistakes have been pointed out but nothing.back of the days I remembered when we were playing poorly at the beginning of 2003 wc people started pelting stones on player’s houses now after so much debacle not a single ounce of criticism.This would be the darkest era in Indian cricket so much politics,curruption ,nepotism creat a army of trolls who adulate him like a God.He is perennial choker ,poorest captain and disgraceful human being .only cherishable moment in  last 5 years when he was not in the team and we won in Australia.Now Pujara could be a scapegoat but he himself stinks as a batsman certified choker .God save Indian cricket

33 minutes ago, VT87 said:

The most heart wrenching and depressing part is not  a single piece of paper about his criticism,I was searching every media outlets at least some mistakes have been pointed out but nothing.back of the days I remembered when we were playing poorly at the beginning of 2003 wc people started pelting stones on player’s houses now after so much debacle not a single ounce of criticism.This would be the darkest era in Indian cricket so much politics,curruption ,nepotism creat a army of trolls who adulate him like a God.He is perennial choker ,poorest captain and disgraceful human being .only cherishable moment in  last 5 years when he was not in the team and we won in Australia.Now Pujara could be a scapegoat but he himself stinks as a batsman certified choker .God save Indian cricket

The stranglehold of Kohli PR mafia on all media outlets is immense. Absolutely no guts to state the obvious. If they do, their access to Indian cricket will be cut off.

God knows how this mafia nexus is going to be broken. Even Ganguly hasn't been proactive due to his health issues. As helpless fans, all we can do is to rant and pour out our frustrations :((