'I have been bowling well since SA' - Ishant

Switchblade

Those comments just illustrate why no coach will ever be able to do anything with Sharma, the level of delusion and arrogance is staggering. A coach will have more success with a pineapple.
Indeed, I think this man must be the most delusional cricketer in the world. Moron, you deliver one good performance every two years (and that too against minnow teams) and you have the nerve to say you are bowling well for the last 6 years? To hell with him. Its difficult to be happy about even good performances from arrogant clowns like this guy. Then again, ultimately its that scumbag Dhoni who keeps selecting him.

He got bucket loads of wickets alright. Still tearing my hair out how lol. He looked the same old guy. Bit of bad batting, bit of assistance. Being a tall guy was able to extract it better much like how Tuffey ran all over us in 2002. Will wait until England series. This is exactly how he went to England last time. Bucket loads of wickets in Windies. He was sh&&e in England.

against west indies, new zealand, bangladesh and pakistan, Ishant average 23 with a strike rate of 43 with 5 5 wicket hauls in 30 innings. vs everyone else he averages 48 at a strike rate of 82 with no 5 wicket hauls in 66 innings. He obviously struggles against better batting line ups but looks like Curlty Ambrose against weaker ones.