Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

12 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Actually i believe its a very good method to market your local pacers , Shaheen being the leader is hugely benefitted,it boosts confidence of newcomers,i have seen a huge huge improvement in Shaheens body language he s coming to the terms of International cricket and belives he's one of the top pacers in world cricket,that is one self belief which sets top bowlers apart from the other lot

Self confidence is the most important thing.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Purnank is in the VHT squad for UP now ... but has not got a game yet.

UP and Rajasthan both have problem of plenty in pace department. Kartik, Mavi, Aquib khan, Mohsin Khan, purnank, and some more. I would like Kartik, Mavi and Purnank to be regular.

3 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

more than pace I am worried about the loss of his booming inswinger.. that was his main weapon in WI when he was unplayable

Its still there,IPL 2020 he exhibited that,but had fitness due to pandemic and the mental peace gets a beating while staying in bio bubble for so long time also reflects on their performance,i really think he took a break as he thought pacers are not playing any role and frustrations of the bubble took a toll on his mind,needed a breather before IPL(i know IPL <National duty but still :phehe:)

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Its still there,IPL 2020 he exhibited that,but had fitness due to pandemic and the mental peace gets a beating while staying in bio bubble for so long time also reflects on their performance,i really think he took a break as he thought pacers are not playing any role and frustrations of the bubble took a toll on his mind,needed a breather before IPL(i know IPL <National duty but still :phehe:)

hope he gets sufficient rest and is back to his best for that Eng tour on those grassy pitches 

46 minutes ago, vijaydude said:

He was easily the quickest in that first match. He was clocking 146 comfortably even though he was in his 35th or the 36th over. 

His average pace was around 137 kph.Before injury his average speed was around 140kph after his return he has not recorded average speed of 140 kph.Besides even on day 1 of first test he did not bowl a single delivery at 145 kph .Post injury he has not bowled a single delivery at 150kph

24 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

If Bhuvi isnt fit for Eng tests ( he is most likely to get injured after IPL ).. can we pick Sandeep Sharma ( the next best if not the best prodigious swing bowler )..likes of praveen kumar / Bhuvi always found success in Eng

Siraj can be way more deadly than Sandeep..  He has the best outswinger I have seen from an Indian recently. 

I also want to see him playing ODIs to pick Powerplay wickets which our bowlers are struggling to get for a long time. 

35 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

His average pace was around 137 kph.Before injury his average speed was around 140kph after his return he has not recorded average speed of 140 kph.Besides even on day 1 of first test he did not bowl a single delivery at 145 kph .Post injury he has not bowled a single delivery at 150kph

In 3rd test match broad and bumrah were bowling at similar pace plus his  average pace post injury is around 135 to 138 kph before injury this it wa around 138 to 142 kph

I get the feeling that Bumrah is having rhythm issues after the ODI series in Australia. He is trying to bowl at full pace but sometimes he is succeeding and sometimes he is not. There maybe some fitness issues too.

Bumrah has been a bit down on pace, zip off the deck, bounce and accuracy. He is not hitting the deck hard enough and not hitting the bat as hard as he did earlier.

I get the feeling that he needs to do strength and conditioning training and work on his bowling rhythm too.

Hope he uses the next 40 days for this purpose.

Edited by express bowling