Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 hours ago, bhakum20 said:

Best Yorker and bouncer: Umesh Yadav.

Im afraid Umesh is not appreciated on this forum. Look at his wickets in the 3rd and 4th Ind-Aus 2017 tests.

Umesh and Munaf are the two most talented bowlers India has produced. Outswing, pace, bounce, Yorkers, reverse swing. These are the only two in our history who have it all. Only problem is consistency of Umesh or lack of bowling brain

Still remember how munaf got wickets against England in a test in India. Could have been a long servant for us in tests  like Srinath 

12 hours ago, bhakum20 said:

Best Yorker and bouncer: Umesh Yadav.

Im afraid Umesh is not appreciated on this forum. Look at his wickets in the 3rd and 4th Ind-Aus 2017 tests.

Umesh and Munaf are the two most talented bowlers India has produced. Outswing, pace, bounce, Yorkers, reverse swing. These are the only two in our history who have it all. Only problem is consistency of Umesh or lack of bowling brain

There are a lot of Umesh and fast bowling fans here on ICF. Umesh is one of my favorites too. He is appreciated when he does well, go through the posts after Ind - Aus test series. His reverse swing spell vs SA in that last test was brilliant too.

10 minutes ago, Mosher said:

There are a lot of Umesh and fast bowling fans here on ICF. Umesh is one of my favorites too. He is appreciated when he does well, go through the posts after Ind - Aus test series. His reverse swing spell vs SA in that last test was brilliant too.

Did you see mandeep Singh?

Just like DK shouldn't be tried again and again; Varun shouldn't be in contention unless he performs extraordinarily good. Although I admit Aron never got a proper run due to injuries let's close his chapter for now. He will always be very erratic. There are many players who don't ever get a chance inspite of having talent and then there are players who just keep getting chances again and again.Umesh and Ishant just keep getting chances. Umesh finally have succeeded to be the bowler we expect him to be in tests but the point is why always on a mission to convert a non performer to performer by giving countless chances when we have many talented cricketers waiting for a chance. I am not against a bit of backing which everyone deserves but likes of Jadeja, Ishant, bhuvi and Umesh have got a far more than a bit of backing.

19 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

how could you include MUNAF in the same category..munaf was a fast bowler in one test and after that he became a trundler..only in his debut test he bowled 140 + and got wickets too..after that he became a defensive run stopping trundler....a waste of talent was Munaf.

He said talent not pace. Munaf was definitely talented. If only he had no laidback attitude.

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

Just like DK shouldn't be tried again and again; Varun shouldn't be in contention unless he performs extraordinarily good. Although I admit Aron never got a proper run due to injuries let's close his chapter for now. He will always be very erratic. There are many players who don't ever get a chance inspite of having talent and then there are players who just keep getting chances again and again.Umesh and Ishant just keep getting chances. Umesh finally have succeeded to be the bowler we expect him to be in tests but the point is why always on a mission to convert a non performer to performer by giving countless chances when we have many talented cricketers waiting for a chance. I am not against a bit of backing which everyone deserves but likes of Jadeja, Ishant, bhuvi and Umesh have got a far more than a bit of backing.

varun has started performing ..check his wickets in domestic matches and these fast bowlers truly pull themselves up in international matches ...when i saw varun n umesh together playing for india, i believed that he was a shade better than Umesh ...i feel varun should be supported and brought back into international circuit as when he played with shammi and Umesh and ishant , he never looked weaker than them.

Who are the tall young or uncapped  bowlers with pace in India  ?    ( 6'2" or more  )

Aniket Chaudhari

Ankit Rajpoot

Avesh Khan

Ishan Porel

Lalit Yadav

Mandeep Singh

Vineet Panwar

Khaleel Ahmed

Md.Siraj and Kulwant Khejroliya  are around 6'1"

Am I missing anyone  ?

It would be nice if tall guys like Avesh, Porel and Lalit are able to progress fast.

We need some tall, bouncy quick bowlers in our national team.

Edited by express bowling