Ben Stokes future ATG

maniac

44 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

And we compare him to Pandya. He was there till the end, hit all the boundaries required and never looked like getting out even in difficult position. He was 49 off 80 at one stage. Pandya and Pant on the other hand chickened our and took the east way by sloggjng. They ain’t soaking any pressure. Bunch of wannabe’s

Stokes is leagues ahead of Pandya in batting and bowling.

true. however in ODI bowling (not tests), there isn't much separating them

He was the only player in my opinion who showed some fight against Aussies in 2013 Ashes in his debut series. His 258 against SA in SA was a very good knock as well, only Stephen Fleming has scored more than him in an innings as a visiting player in SA. Amazing catcher as well.
Clutch knock in the WC final along with this innings- what an asset to have in the team.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, CG said:

Guy just got lucky,butler was the real game changer.

Bro wtf r u even talking about. This guy has been having a great last year or so. England would not have won the WC either without this guy. Give credit where it's due. This is what a true all-rounder looks like. None of this Panday type of players even comes close.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Almost 40 with the ball, I see. Although I am glad you are not pedlling Pandya.

ur expecting a 25 avg from someone n 50 from bat thats not possible u cant have 2 cricketers in one

Let pandya comeback 1st

The guy won his team Wc n recently a test in Sa . Every team is dying to have someone like stokes

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ur expecting a 25 avg from someone n 50 from bat thats not possible u cant have 2 cricketers in one

Let pandya comeback 1st

The guy won his team Wc n recently a test in Sa . Every team is dying to have someone like stokes

These numbers mean nothing to me if it does not assig =n weights to bowlers and batsman. IPL numbers have a proper context and I would like to see his IPL performance.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Let pandya comeback 1st

Pandya had the opportunity to win India the semifinals and he blew it. Stokes took his team over the line. Difference between a real deal and a pretender.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

These numbers mean nothing to me if it does not assig =n weights to bowlers and batsman. IPL numbers have a proper context and I would like to see his IPL performance.

Ben Stokes Man of the tournament IPL 2017. Man of the match WC Finals. Played a few match winning innings in tests. so that's got everything covered I hope.