Sonyliv wud be the dark horse 

Already heard great reviews about it

2 more shows that look like winner are coming 

hotstar indian content was already poor

Netflix indian content is also going down the drain

another one 

5 hours ago, zen said:

Enola Holmes, a time pass Netflix film on Sherlock’s little sister 

Henry Cavill plays Sherlock. Probably, his is the most bland portrayal of Sherlock :phehe:

Benedict Cumberbatch ruined it for us. Even makes RDJ version bad. I thought  he was alright. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Benedict Cumberbatch ruined it for us. Even makes RDJ version bad. I thought  he was alright. 

I like both RDJ (esp. for his comedy) and Cumberbatch (can be too intense at times but of course still interesting) 

Netflix has made Rebecca (coming soon):

Though I could be wrong (or an avid fan of the original) but from the trailer it does not look even half as good as Hitchcock's Oscar winning masterpiece:

Edited by zen

Binge watched through the entire season of Bombay Begums in one sitting. 

Pretty bold stuff. Sex, sexuality, drug use etc. One thing to show it as a matter of fact, another to use these subjects for shock value. 

This stuff is so different to what I grew up watching. Hard to fathom this type of content given a run "back in the good old days" (I'm not that old).

Edited by EnterTheVoid

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Binge watched through the entire season of Bombay Begums in one sitting. 

Pretty bold stuff. Sex, sexuality, drug use etc. One thing to show it as a matter of fact, another to use these subjects for shock value. 

This stuff is so different to what I grew up watching. Hard to fathom this type of content given a run "back in the good old days" (I'm not that old).

I couldn't see beyond an episode and a half. Thought it was particularly bad. And unrealistic. All it had was shock value. 

Having said that, I think Pooja Bhatt is one of the most under rated actresses in Bollywood. She had a string of good performances in the 90s.

Sadak

Phir teri kahani yaad aa gayi ( Amazing music too!)

Zakhm

Sir

Dil Hai ke maanta nahi.