Virender Sehwag Hindi Commentary

Number

I find him a tad disrespectful to others.A bit full of himself.

He is like a spoilt cool kid and the other kids just indulge him.

The ad with Zaheer Khan explains it best...He will do what he wants ....take it or leave it.

His disdain for spinners is also a bit irritating.Making that comment once for a few laughs is fun...but repeating it again and agan is just disrespectful.

1 hour ago, radhika said:

I find him a tad disrespectful to others.A bit full of himself.

He is like a spoilt cool kid and the other kids just indulge him.

The ad with Zaheer Khan explains it best...He will do what he wants ....take it or leave it.

His disdain for spinners is also a bit irritating.Making that comment once for a few laughs is fun...but repeating it again and agan is just disrespectful.

He is like that naturally, but in the commentary box I think that's also a role expected from him by the producers. 

17 minutes ago, kosingh said:

He is like that naturally, but in the commentary box I think that's also a role expected from him by the producers. 

Unfortunately In India,commentary is also going the saas bahu serial way ....too much drama ,to little substance. Cricket commentary should be about the game of cricket,not about the personality of the commentators.

5 minutes ago, Lannister said:

He comes across a bit crass at times. Indian commentary is at an all time low.  Need new faces who are also professionals. I cringe whenever I hear Gavaskar's voice nowadays. What happened to him, he used to be such a good commie.

Age catching up. He keeps repeating the same cliched lines these days. And his Mumbaikar praises.

46 minutes ago, Lannister said:

He comes across a bit crass at times. Indian commentary is at an all time low.  Need new faces who are also professionals. I cringe whenever I hear Gavaskar's voice nowadays. What happened to him, he used to be such a good commie.

Sourav n dravid were gr8 additions, both were classy , witty, sourav was sarcastic , dravid was spontaneous . But both are bsy so wnt see them for long

Sehwag, akhtar are no class but they r just pure fun, i did listen to hindi commentry 1st time for time.

Its a refreshing change from gavaskar, manju and the most cringeworthy kapil dev, arun lal and all. 

Best commentators these days are at BBL, those guys are electrifying