Gautam gambhir-r an arrogant senseless grudge holding person

Honestly, I don't even understand why Gambhir would hold a grudge against Dhoni. I thought Dhoni helped him make a comeback to the Test team in England when the selectors had dumped him for good. Despite that, he performed ridiculously poorly and there was no way back. Haven't checked recent stats, but I don't think he has been playing well even in domestic cricket. 

He had a glorious patch that lasted 2-3 years, during which he helped us win our only T20 title and made good contributions in Tests and ODIs. But before that and after that, he was very very ordinary. 

Honestly, I don't even understand why Gambhir would hold a grudge against Dhoni. I thought Dhoni helped him make a comeback to the Test team in England when the selectors had dumped him for good. Despite that, he performed ridiculously poorly and there was no way back. Haven't checked recent stats, but I don't think he has been playing well even in domestic cricket. 

He had a glorious patch that lasted 2-3 years, during which he helped us win our only T20 title and made good contributions in Tests and ODIs. But before that and after that, he was very very ordinary. 

Xactly, also dhoni backed him over sourav post 2007 , it was under dhoni tht gambhir found a permanent place in team. Previously under dravid n sourav he was constantly in and out

N in 2011 Wc, there was a talk of dropping gambhir n making kohli bat at 3 so we cud adjust yusuf pathan who had a very gud previous sa tour and gambhir 1st few wc matches didnt go well yet I rem dhoni saying in media i wnt drop gambhir he is my main n big match player. 

I have always found this stupid how every senior exit from team is blamed on dhoni 

Sore loser or not, he has won us lot of matches and was clutch player so deserve respect whatever happened between him and Dhoni is a matter between them and we are nobody to blame them,who knows what happened between them, he hates dhoni that's a fact, but we must not forget that he was a gun player a player who use to perform in big occasions and the highest scorer in our 2 world cup finals

Chak De India

I dont think anything really happened between them. He is just bitter because of him being dropped from the team. Dhoni is a no nonsense guy. He is not someone who will have personal vendetta against someone.

Not sure which part of the interview you found him to be arrogant. Not saying that he isn't. But couldn't see any evidence of it in that interview at least. He just seems to be articulating his opinion that Yuvraj should have batted higher. I don't agree with that. I don't even think Yuvraj should be in the team. But that is his opinion. 

Yuvraj should bat at 4, Dhoni 5, Raina 6.

Both Delhiites, Sehwag and Gambhir hate Dhoni, especially Sehwag takes very subtle pot shots at Dhoni.

Still Gambhir's bitter feelings about Dhoni is nothing compared to Katich's feelings about Michael Clarke. He blasted Clarke and CA during a press conference post forced retirement. 

One more interview where he indirectly says his outster form the team may be due to his grudges with dhoni n kohli

N the guy just cant praise kohli n dhoni, both are gr8 player wnt have mentlity like them

Lost respect for gambhir after watching all his recent interviews

Do you remember that IPL game when things got really heated up between Gambhir and Kohli ? This had happened after Kohli was named vice-captain instead of Gambhir.

I think his bitterness comes from how Dhoni was shielded by Srinivasan mafia. Let's be honest here, without mafiaso backing him, Dhoni would have lost test captaincy in 2012 after those back to back white washes. No captain survives such disasters. Gambhir was perhaps the next in line for the job in test cricket and who knows how things would have turned out for him then. He has certainly showed that he can handle captaincy. 

Gambhir- the man who performed in finals for us..Much respect for this guy. He didn't seem one bit arrogant in any of the interviews posted. Answer d politely and respectfully with his opinions.

miss the golden era of Gambhir, Segwag, yuvi, zaheer, Bhajji when we won world t20 and World Cup.

Edited by Ranjha