Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

That would also imply no more Pakistani onions too. You sure you guys can live without onions? I mean onions are basic necessity of your everyday life. :--D

1.Pakistan isnt the only exporter of Onions.

2.As pointed out by other India now has a excess of Onions.So no need of imports.

GOI has already said that the IWT is being reviewed.So may be look at your water supply and not our Onion supply.

1 hour ago, panther said:

I refuse to boycott Indian products

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For that to happen, you have to accept following:

A)Accept Gwaza e hind.

B)Accept that Jinnah was corrupt

C)Accept that Pakistan is a failed nation

Then we will give you Indian citizenship and few precious moments with Sunny Leone. If you dont accept the above we will replace Leone with Deol.

A)Accept Gwaza e hind.

Then we will give you Indian citizenship and few precious moments with Sunny Leone. If you dont accept the above we will replace Leone with Deol.

Yes Ghazwa e hind will happen soon, Jinnah was a shrewd man but not someone I look up to, Pakistan is a corrupt nation but I hope it improves in the future.

A)Accept Gwaza e hind.

Yes Ghazwa e hind will happen soon, Jinnah was a shrewd man but not someone I look up to, Pakistan is a corrupt nation but I hope it improves in the future.

A)Accept Gwaza e hind.

7 hours ago, panther said:

Ghazwa-e-hind will never happen.Your nation or any muslim nation for that matter- does not have the technology, manpower and courage to conduct Ghazwa-e-Hindh. Which is why you guys are batting at 0-4 against our Kaffir army in wars since Independence. 

All you can do, is hope and wish for the unattainable.

Ghazwa-e-hind will never happen.Your nation or any muslim nation for that matter- does not have the technology, manpower and courage to conduct Ghazwa-e-Hindh. Which is why you guys are batting at 0-4 against our Kaffir army in wars since Independence. 

All you can do, is hope and wish for the unattainable.

It is our right to conquer and rule over you.

1 hour ago, panther said:

It is our right to conquer and rule over you.

Nope. Sorry, that 'right' is a figment of your imagination. Cooked up by a nonsensical book. Besides, nowadays, power is knowledge, money and technology- we have all those more than you, which is why nobody takes your lot seriously in anything except 'i am gonna blow things up' kind of way.

14 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Awesome, we told them to how to install spy devices in your army