Kedhar Jadhav :player without X factor

tweaker

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

how scoring 120 of 76 balls isn't flamboyant.

His hitting style is not as flaboyant as say when a Yuvraj strikes sixes. Being flamboyant does not mean you are a better player. Rohit Sharma is probably the most flamboyant player in the team, but not quite the best. 

32 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

If Jadhav had played 2015 world cup instead of Rahane or Rayudu we might have won the semifinal.Even at that time the guy had  really good list A and IPL stats.

Shame on selectors for ignoring him for so long.

Let's keep it real. Jadhav played a brilliant knock and I would love to see this guy cement his place in the team permanently, but to say that we would have won against Australia in the semis is going little over the top. It is a massive ground compared to this one. Chasing there, and chasing here on this baby ground are two different things. Some of Kohli's shots and some of the short balls bowled at Jadhav where ball landed between thirty yard and the boundary are usually out. Yes, in SCG, some captains do not even put fielders all the way to the boundary, instead they prefer half way as the boundary even, though not the biggest in the world, still bigger than some other grounds.

Overall,  a Brilliant knock by Jadhav, hopefully he continues like this, India should try to get the most out of his form currently. Yes, with such a great list A record, he should have been picked way earlier than he got chance. Unlucky, but I am glad he is finally getting his chance.

33 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Let's keep it real. Jadhav played a brilliant knock and I would love to see this guy cement his place in the team permanently, but to say that we would have won against Australia in the semis is going little over the top. It is a massive ground compared to this one. Chasing there, and chasing here on this baby ground are two different things. Some of Kohli's shots and some of the short balls bowled at Jadhav where ball landed between thirty yard and the boundary are usually out. Yes, in SCG, some captains do not even put fielders all the way to the boundary, instead they prefer half way as the boundary even, though not the biggest in the world, still bigger than some other grounds.

Overall,  a Brilliant knock by Jadhav, hopefully he continues like this, India should try to get the most out of his form currently. Yes, with such a great list A record, he should have been picked way earlier than he got chance. Unlucky, but I am glad he is finally getting his chance.

You'd never know Cricketics,didnt the guy play match winning knocks in A tour of Australia?Is it such a stretch to imagine that he could have given a hand to Dhoni in that match.

The bigger point is whether the selectors are giving the right chances to the right players.Back in 2015 posters like @Ultimate_Game and myself were clamouring for Jhadav ahead of Rayudu and Rahane.Just like how people are now clamouring for Pant or Pandey ahead of Yuvi.But selectors have their own warped logic.

Edited by GautiMaan
11 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

You'd never know Cricketics,didnt the guy play match winning knocks in A tour of Australia?Is it such a stretch to imagine that he could have given a hand to Dhoni in that match.

The bigger point is whether the selectors are giving the right chances to the right players.Back in 2015 posters like @Ultimate_Game and myself were clamouring for Jhadav ahead of Rayudu and Rahane.Just like how people are now clamouring for Pant or Pandey ahead of Yuvi.But selectors have their own warped logic.

Can you show me posts of posters clamouring for jadhav pre 2015 World Cup