Should Allow All Women In Sabarimala Temple, Kerala Tells Supreme Court

Malcolm Merlyn

Lady who tried to enter Sabarimala now accuses Muslim fundamentalists and husband for converting daughter into Islam, physically torturing her, Seeks CM’s help

Thiruvananthapuram: A lady, who had tried to enter Sabarimala and was turned back by the devotees, has now given a complaint to the Chief Minister of Kerala that Muslim fundamental organization, SDPI, together with her husband has converted her daughter into Islam.

Bindhu Thankam Kaliyani has accused her husband, Kamal C. Najmal, of accepting money from the extreme outfit, Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI), for the conversion. SDPI had given all support for him to convert the couple’s daughter, Bhoomi.

The 12 year old girl was taken from home during the vacation by Kamal and refused to send her home. He also got TC from Bhoomi’s school and has admitted her to a school under the administration of Muslim fundamentalist group, Solidarity.

Bindhu complains that she is not allowed to visit her daughter, who is now arriving at the school wearing a hijab. For the past four months her husband is blocking her efforts to see Bhoomi. He even warned that SDPI activists will break Bindhu’s hands and legs if she tries to meet with her daughter.

Bindhu has also accused her husband of physical torture.

The communist led Kerala government ran roughshod over Hindu community’s sentiments by trying to take women enter into Sabarimala. They brought women with no faith in Hindu customs in a bid to hurt the feelings of Hindus and to destroy the ancient rituals followed in the temple.

Bindhu Thankam Kaliyani was one of such women who tried to enter the holy shrine. However, the timely intervention of Ayyappa devotees thwarted her plans.

LINK

This lady deserves to have her life ruined, BJP shouldn't offer her any legal/financial help or moral support. 

Edited by Gollum

On 4/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, Real McCoy said:

You're a feminist aren't ya. Feminists are commies. They believe anything a man can do, a woman can do as well. ALL construction workers are men. Why aren't feminists lining up to do their work

Back to the topic, Sabarmala Ayyappa is believed to be a brahmachari. So menstruating women are advised to not go there. What bothers you so much. Do you believe that anything traditional and patriarchical is evil

A rare sensible post from you, :woot:

:five:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Lady who tried to enter Sabarimala now accuses Muslim fundamentalists and husband for converting daughter into Islam, physically torturing her, Seeks CM’s help

LINK

Bitch deserves to have her life ruined, BJP shouldn't offer her any legal/financial help or moral support. 

For entering a temple ?

A definition of extremism.

People who have views like you are turning modern educated hindus away from religion.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, Real McCoy said:

You're a feminist aren't ya. Feminists are commies. They believe anything a man can do, a woman can do as well. ALL construction workers are men. Why aren't feminists lining up to do their work

You are a patriarchal mcp ,aren't you .You believe women are inferior creatures who should stay within the boundaries defined by men. You think women can only do certain kinds of jobs.

Firstly,what is so inspiring about construction work...secondly ,in India women do work in construction doing the heavy backbreaking work .

19 minutes ago, beetle said:

For entering a temple ?

People who have views like you are turning modern educated hindus away from religion.

There is extremism from both sides. Woman is also an extremist.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

For entering a temple ?

Don't be so judgemental about me beetleji. I myself am not religious (cultural Hindu) but hate double standards. If nastiks want to deliberately disobey rules of temples just to spite the faces of the believers I will condemn them. When women worshipers of Ayyappa want to respect the traditions why do communists, Christians and Muslims want to break them? Keep your activism out of temples, there are temples where men aren't allowed, where women aren't allowed, nothing to do with feminism or patriarchy here. And read about the history of the Sabarimala shrine, how it was vandalized and burnt to the ground 6 decades back by the same people who want to educate the worshipers and break traditions.  

This Bindu has history, after the Sabarimala stunt she played the Dalit card to malign the devotees. Lied about violence/death threats against her, lied about being evicted from her house, lied about harassment in her child's school just because other students chanted Ayyappa's name, lied about RSS/BJP/ABVP role in all this, slandered her colleagues at work, talked smack about Hindus in TV channels because devotees had the gall to protest. Fine, you made your bed with Hindu hating commies, don't cry for sympathy now, let's see how Vijayan, NDTV, Kavita Krishnan, Prashant Bhushan etc swoop in to to rescue you from the wrath of SDPI Islamists. 

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, beetle said:

You are a patriarchal mcp ,aren't you .You believe women are inferior creatures who should stay within the boundaries defined by men. You think women can only do certain kinds of jobs.

Firstly,what is so inspiring about construction work...secondly ,in India women do work in construction doing the heavy backbreaking work .

You just called me a pig. Is it fair for me to call you a female version of a dog. I'm sure you won't appreciate it :winky:. Since you claim everyone is equal, you should be ok with me calling you so. Or is it that some people are more equal than others. If someone was fighting for equal rights, they should call themselves equalist not feminist. I didn't say women are inferior creatures. You did. In fact your "woe is me" attitude that is so typical of feminists is not going to win you many friends even among women. Those with the victim mentality like you are usually the aggressors.

What's so great about construction you ask. Look around you. All those national highways, bridges, dams and tall buildings you see around are the cornerstones of modern civilization. Women usually do the support work in construction like carrying sand, cement on top of their heads which can be easily automated. If some women complain that it is backbreaking work, then IT IS PROBABLY NOT MEANT FOR THEM. It doesn't mean they are inferior. They are meant to do other jobs. I'm sure you would laugh at men's inability to "know" what a baby wants when it cries. We don't see that as inferior. Infact women are better at other industries such as nursing, speech counseling, quality control, baby care, old age homes, etc. I don't have problems admitting where they are better utilized.

How about laying foundation, using a hammer to beat the reinforced steel all day till cows come home. That is a man's job. I have not seen or will never see a woman signing up for those jobs. The construction jobs are just part of the jobs women won't work. Window washers of high rises, jobs that require climbing telephone, electricity poles, checking cellphone towers, trash pickup and sewage (don't laugh. This is a serious business that doesn't get the due credit. That's why India is so filthy. If Indians dont cheechee this work, India would be as clean as Europe and NA. Europe and NA these people and plumbers are the highest paid workers. They have dignity of labor whereas we have none). And hey how about those bunch of men who have died, are dying, and will die in those wars and bomb blasts like the one in pulwama. No women there :noidea:

50 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You just called me a pig. Is it fair for me to call you a female version of a dog. I'm sure you won't appreciate it :winky:. Since you claim everyone is equal, you should be ok with me calling you so. Or is it that some people are more equal than others. If someone was fighting for equal rights, they should call themselves equalist not feminist. I didn't say women are inferior creatures. You did. In fact your "woe is me" attitude that is so typical of feminists is not going to win you many friends even among women. Those with the victim mentality like you are usually the aggressors.

What's so great about construction you ask. Look around you. All those national highways, bridges, dams and tall buildings you see around are the cornerstones of modern civilization. Women usually do the support work in construction like carrying sand, cement on top of their heads which can be easily automated. If some women complain that it is backbreaking work, then IT IS PROBABLY NOT MEANT FOR THEM. It doesn't mean they are inferior. They are meant to do other jobs. I'm sure you would laugh at men's inability to "know" what a baby wants when it cries. We don't see that as inferior. Infact women are better at other industries such as nursing, speech counseling, quality control, baby care, old age homes, etc. I don't have problems admitting where they are better utilized.

How about laying foundation, using a hammer to beat the reinforced steel all day till cows come home. That is a man's job. I have not seen or will never see a woman signing up for those jobs. The construction jobs are just part of the jobs women won't work. Window washers of high rises, jobs that require climbing telephone, electricity poles, checking cellphone towers, trash pickup and sewage (don't laugh. This is a serious business that doesn't get the due credit. That's why India is so filthy. If Indians dont cheechee this work, India would be as clean as Europe and NA. Europe and NA these people and plumbers are the highest paid workers. They have dignity of labor whereas we have none). And hey how about those bunch of men who have died, are dying, and will die in those wars and bomb blasts like the one in pulwama. No women there :noidea:

Let's just put it this way : There are things which women can do better and things which men can do better. Absolute equality between male and female is not possible, not required and not natural. True feminists are rare to find. Most feminists are hypocrites and have set priorities on wrong things.

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Let's just put it this way : There are things which women can do better and things which men can do better. Absolute equality between male and female is not possible, not required and not natural. True feminists are rare to find. Most feminists are hypocrites and have set priorities on wrong things.

I will make it clear .

There are FEW things which women can do better than men .

But

There are MANY things which men can do better than women .

On 4/26/2019 at 4:51 PM, Real McCoy said:

First of all, why is the SC poking its nose in state and religious law. Are they forcing the muslims to follow UCC now. Why this bias. Most mallu women regardless of religion dont try to enter Sabarimala. My maid (about 50 yrs which is allowed in Sabarimala) went to Sabarimala a few months ago and there was this scene when a young woman (obviously to stir up things) entered or tried to enter. My maid was saying how irreligious it is. It is said that those women who enter it against the religious law invite a curse. It seems these people don't care.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

LINK

This lady deserves to have her life ruined, BJP shouldn't offer her any legal/financial help or moral support. 

As I said, the legend has it that if any menstruating lady goes to the temple, they invite a curse as Ayyappa is a brahmachari. This women deserves what is coming to her. She should be happy its not any worse. My mother and my maid both old women believe this even most women my generation. I'm not too sure but atleast I'll respect ancient custom or atleast stay away from it. Its the stupid feminism, supreme court and the NGOs that questions everything that is twisting younger girls minds to rebel against an ancient custom. If I'm venturing into the wild with holes in the ground filled with scorpions, I wouldn't be stuffing my d1ck inside those holes. This is the feminism's equivalent of that.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Damn. Watta post. :hatsoff:

6 minutes ago, beetle said:
male chauvinist pig
/ˌmɛɪl ˌʃəʊvənɪst ˈpɪɡ/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. a man who believes that men are superior to women.

As for the rest...I leave this
     thread to you  guys and your sick mentality.

Tell tale sign of a coward who can't argue with the post but come up with ad hominem attacks

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Tell tale sign of a coward who can't argue with the post but come up with ad hominem attacks

I am done fighting on this thread.

There is not much one can do to change people's mentality. It is a long term conditioning.

Just hope the next generation is better.

As for coward.... that is your opinion.

I have been on this thread since the begining arguing with  many men... I have lost count.

There is only that much one can argue.Then one can only hope .

I hope for a better future.

Oh man. 6 pages of BS. As one parliamentarian said She is not he because “she” is “Superior to He”.

Since their is no BS about women can we Hindus  let our women do what they want and screw the tradition if needed. We cant NOT them, can we?

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Oh man. 6 pages of BS. As one parliamentarian said She is not he because “she” is “Superior to He”.

Since their is no BS about women can we Hindus  let our women do what they want and screw the tradition if needed. We cant NOT them, can we?

There are a lot of Ayyappa temples where he is believed to have talen other avatars and where women go in and pray. There are a lot temples where men are not allowed. Hinduism is very liberal and celebrates diversity and is open to reform, like no other. Despite that, these missionaries, commies  and feminazis are targetting Sabarimala where the god has taken a vow of celibacy , Naishitika Bramhacharya. Why don't women respect that and give some privacy to the deity? It is not like all women are banned altogether. Just because the tradition is linked to child bearing age, feminazis are making it an issue about mensturation. 7 to 50 was court mandated, earlier it was an honor system where women themselves wouldn't enter upon belief. When it comes to menstrual blood, all logic goes for a toss for feminazis. Like this nut painted a whole painting using her blood from you know where.

Spoiler

18j4xteack6b2jpg.jpg

It is like Men starting a campaign of belly button lint art. 

Edited by coffee_rules