Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

40 minutes ago, Finer said:

It is being built in Lahore right soon, and after that, Karachi [Indian-funded MQM-free] and Gawadar will follow soon. Have patient. Progress just got started even though Pakistan happen to be the most beautiful, clean, and less poverty and loving environment where people can eat beef comfortably.  And also, washrooms available in every homes in Pakistan unlike certain neighbor who prefers splattered dirtier all over the place. :--D

Pakistan also has washroom problems, this is why your poor people also go take a dump by the railway tracks in villages.

And Gwadar is going to have a metro ? Do you Pakistani even understand the pros and cons of having a metro and why having a metro in Gwadar is one of the stupidest ideas ever ?

2 hours ago, Finer said:

No, only India lacks washroom over all the nation. This has been documented very extensively, and to the extent, they prefer to be dirty than clean whereas for Pakistan; they love being clean, and washrooms are available in every homes in Pakistan. It is important to be clean down to the last, otherwise prayers will not be accepted.

Why do you care? It is win-win for people in Gwadar. :--D

Like i said, your country also has people with no toilets, especially in the villages. This whole 'prayers won't be accepted' is never enforced in reality, because otherwise 50% of Indian muslims won't be able to offer prayers either and half of indonesians won't be either. As i said many times, you can pull your propaganda on other people, but i've been to your country multiple times. Pakistan is a more backwards and poorer, smaller version of India with far less high end talent in academics & business acumen.

As for win-win for Gwadar. I honestly don't think you even know wtf you are talking about. Putting a metro in a tiny city is the stupidest idea i've ever heard.

5 hours ago, Finer said:

It is being built in Lahore right soon, and after that, Karachi [Indian-funded MQM-free] and Gawadar will follow soon. Have patient. Progress just got started even though Pakistan happen to be the most beautiful, clean, and less poverty and loving environment where people can eat beef comfortably.  And also, washrooms available in every homes in Pakistan unlike certain neighbor who prefers splattered dirtier all over the place. :--D

Some people can still eat beef here. Can I order pork in Pakistan freely?

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Let's get to the bottom of the point. Pakistan has washrooms in every homes in Pakistan. India doesn't. India biggest problems is lack of washrooms all over India. That's why India gets worthy mention for extensive review on this topic.

Not only that, India is literally dirty while Pakistan is clean and beautiful. Very clean and health conscious, plus ablution for prayers is bonus.

Only India is mentioned on this topic. No Pakistan, No China, no Bangladesh, No Nepal, No Iran, No Bhutan, No Sri Lanka and No Afghanistan either. Only India has serious issues with the topic of washrooms. Never mind the washrooms, there is barely toilets in India to begin with.

Putting a metro in a tiniest city is not stupidest idea because Gawadar Port will be largest economical ports in Pakistan in the future. That means not only Gwadar Port will be built, the architectures of the cities will be built and it will continue to expand one city to another. It is called future planning.

Again, why are you irked by the future planning of metro rail in Gwadar Port? It is not your money on the line here, so why sound serious? :--D

Clean with all terrorists and bombs exploding all over the place. :giggle:

Must be polluted right? 

3 hours ago, Finer said:

. Only India has serious issues with the topic of washrooms. Never mind the washrooms, there is barely toilets in India to begin with.      .       .       

In cities, 99% people use toilets. In rural areas, many people like to go the fields even if they have a toilet in their house....this is true atleast for a friend's village I had visited in NCR.

But Indians can do alot better when it  comes to keeping the streets clean, throwing garbage only in dustbins etc. I guess p@kis r no better here   

In my own view, plastic waste is a much bigger problem here than defecating in open.

On 10/4/2016 at 5:50 PM, Asim said:

Indians keep searching for every possible news about Pakistan whole day and at the end of day sleep saying 'we dont care about Pak' and then Pak appears even in their dreams...

Touché! We're a nation obsessed with Pakistan not because of Pakistan but it's one legitimate channel to vent our hatred for Muslims and Dalits.

1 hour ago, The Outsider said:

Sanghi idiots don't realize that Pakistan is backed by US and China, while we are happily frittering away our Russian backing.

And you dont realise that the world has realigned or atleast realigning.And Russia is going nowhere as the recent deals have shown.

Btw are you incapable of posting without using swear words?

Just now, The Outsider said:

Is Sanghi considered a swear word on this site now? I won't be surprised given the Hindutva Gestapo you have going here while auto correcting fun names of cricketers. 

Calling people Idiots,loonies,a.ss..holes is called swearing anywhere.

and you have a problem with moderation,well you know where to discuss it.

6 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Touché! We're a nation obsessed with Pakistan not because of Pakistan but it's one legitimate channel to vent our hatred for Muslims and Dalits.

You arguments have gone from comical to ridiculous in no time. :laugh1:

7 hours ago, The Outsider said:

seriously :rotfl:

so why are venting out your anger against hindus , india , bjp , modi etc.. ??

anyway you have  another 8 years to keep youself angry :giggle: