Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Maine kabhi "May Allah bless you" ka zikr nahi suna hai. Who talks like that?

Maine Suna hai Mariyam ji... you see it all the time in youtube comments etc. as well. If an Indian Muslim says it let's assume 5/10 times, then a Pakistani Muslim would probably say it 8/10 times.

Edited by randomGuy

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I see your point. As signatories of the Kyoto protocol we are bound to have a certain % of our land as forest cover and can't convert the same into industrial land. There are some clauses. Long story short, if it were that simple, it would have happened long ago. The powers that be in this nation would exploit any natural resources without caring for the environment at the drop of a hat. The fact that it hasn't happened till now, goes on to show that there are some treaties that our governments (past and present) also want to hold on to.

Means nothing. Treaties belong in the trash if you are powerful enough. 

Anyways, my goal was to highlight the arbitrariness of protecting once species of animals over the other. And if government is feeling exploitative enough in its outlook, Forest reserves will be done away with at some point. They still have 2nd/3rd tier cities/towns and villages to go at for the time being. 

On 7/24/2017 at 0:31 PM, Vilander said:

Cows are cattle. Others are endangered species. Lol 

endangered species LOL. Any species of animal which human is not using for his benefit will be endangered. Let people groom those endangered species for their use and see how quickly they grow. Till they are banned, they will be endangered.

Edited by rkt.india

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

endangered species LOL. Any species of animal which human is not using for his benefit will be endangered. Let people groom those endangered species for their use and see how quickly they grow. Till they are banned, they will be endangered.

nope not all species can be domesticated. Cow is a cattle ( like crop) its silly to compare it with a wild animal lol. you can have humane considerations but not ban on killing it on similar grounds. There is a working ban on cow slaughter in many dharmic cultures thats debatable ut can not be supported by protection of endangered species.  

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

nope not all species can be domesticated. Cow is a cattle ( like crop) its silly to compare it with a wild animal lol. you can have humane considerations but not ban on killing it on similar grounds. There is a working ban on cow slaughter in many dharmic cultures thats debatable ut can not be supported by protection of endangered species.  

who is asking to domesticate them. There are many ways to breed them if things made legal. There are millionaire and billionaire in India who would like to breed them and then make business out of them. 

Edited by rkt.india

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

who is asking to domesticate them. There are many ways to breed them if things made legal. There are millionaire and billionaire in India who would like to breed them and then make business out of them. 

yeah but a species is endangered because of an ecological niche. food chain pyramid ? apex predator ? grazing pollination etc? so basically a species is needed in an ecological niche to protect the ecosystem. Bovines might have had a ecosystem in plains or meadows and they wont have spread to the number that we have today ( meaning the artificial cattle population wont sustain itself naturally and can not be protected). Humane considerations for slaughter of cattle are totally different from anti poaching/hunting restrictions on endangered species. I am not sure how else i can explain this to you. You need to read a bit about this. Humane : calls for an octopus can not be served live in japan/us , wildlife protection: a tiger can not be hunted in India.

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani police have arrested 25 members of an informal village council accused of ordering the rape of a 16-year-old girl as revenge for her brother's alleged sexual assault of another girl.

The Supreme Court also requested a report on the case, which echoed a notorious case from 2002 in which another teenager was gang-raped on a local council's order.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistani-council-orders-revenge-rape-16-old-girl-094012520.html

:facepalm: What kind of a system is this? 

I always wondered if Pak military establishment which made a fool of Uncle Sam for so many years now ( protecting the very same people ) it took money to eliminate, as accepted by former ISI chief on Al Jazeera -- would allow China to strip it naked like it is doing now.

China is ripping them off with high interest loans and taking over their airports, stock exchanges, ports and what not. 

Like the nakedly shameless country they are - they seem to feel it is okay to get stripped naked by China -- just because China has enmity with India.

Also there is no country in the world as " unislamic " as China. I wonder how the Pure " Pakistani" i.e. the thekedaars of muslim ummah would deal with Chinese who would migrate there as workers and gorge on their national favorite dish ( pork/pig).

Also NOT a SINGLE pakistani scholar/informed commentator/media personality has come out to highlight how CPEC loans benefit Pakistan.

I suspect when the Chinese ask the Pakistanis to F off in their own territory , as they have done to all countries they ensnare in a debt trap,  Pak Punjabi blood will show true colors and the two " iron brothers " will have to find another name for their " all weather friendship ".

Pakistanis will also remember that when India was busy dismembering Pakistan in 1971, their " all weather friend " and " iron brother " China

did jack $****.

Edited by narenpande1

On 7/31/2017 at 10:27 AM, narenpande1 said:

I always wondered if Pak military establishment which made a fool of Uncle Sam for so many years now ( protecting the very same people ) it took money to eliminate, as accepted by former ISI chief on Al Jazeera -- would allow China to strip it naked like it is doing now.

China is ripping them off with high interest loans and taking over their airports, stock exchanges, ports and what not. 

Like the nakedly shameless country they are - they seem to feel it is okay to get stripped naked by China -- just because China has enmity with India.

Also there is no country in the world as " unislamic " as China. I wonder how the Pure " Pakistani" i.e. the thekedaars of muslim ummah would deal with Chinese who would migrate there as workers and gorge on their national favorite dish ( pork/pig).

Also NOT a SINGLE pakistani scholar/informed commentator/media personality has come out to highlight how CPEC loans benefit Pakistan.

I suspect when the Chinese ask the Pakistanis to F off in their own territory , as they have done to all countries they ensnare in a debt trap,  Pak Punjabi blood will show true colors and the two " iron brothers " will have to find another name for their " all weather friendship ".

Pakistanis will also remember that when India was busy dismembering Pakistan in 1971, their " all weather friend " and " iron brother " China

did jack $****.

Na kar yar ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

External debt nearly 100 billion$ .... annual principal and interest repayment obligation....$7 billion

Trade deficit...2.5 billion monthly...annual $30 billion

So, outflows 30+7= $37 billion

FDI ...$ 1 billion annual

Remittances = $20 billion annual.

So, inflows = $21billion

Dollar reserves= $15 billion

What's going happen to Pakistan?...1 USD = 160 PKR at the moment...