List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

May be thats all they have and hence they keep getting picked in their state side. Its not like Mumbai or every state has lot of fast bowlers at club level who are waiting to be picked in their side. This is the reason why they current ones keep getting picked in their state side. The current ones are genuinely quicker than others or extemely better and hence they make their way like Shardul Thakur did. Unless you have lot of players in mind who missed out playing for Mumbai who were fast, then let us know and we can research on them.

I've spent a lot of years in Bombay while growing up, n knew guys who played Kanga, Times shield, from those days to now Nepotism rules there, first major criteria if you are a Maharashtrian or not, then minorities don't get support in general, seen many better bowlers n batters then ones playing Ranji being wasted there.

20 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I've spent a lot of years in Bombay while growing up, n knew guys who played Kanga, Times shield, from those days to now Nepotism rules there, first major criteria if you are a Maharashtrian or not, then minorities don't get support in general, seen many better bowlers n batters then ones playing Ranji being wasted there.

Thats more to do then at the grass root level then the final selection. I mean the Mumbai selectors might be khadoos and racist but then anyone faster around Kanga level or other higher level which you trying to indigate should be at least heard or ahould get some lime light. 

Of course there are special players who get forgotten all over the world and I am sure Mumbai will have plenty of them but eventually that no one is able to come faster than Sandhu leaves some questions. 

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Thats more to do then at the grass root level then the final selection. I mean the Mumbai selectors might be khadoos and racist but then anyone faster around Kanga level or other higher level which you trying to indigate should be at least heard or ahould get some lime light. 

Of course there are special players who get forgotten all over the world and I am sure Mumbai will have plenty of them but eventually that no one is able to come faster than Sandhu leaves some questions. 

check the video i posted above. This guy is one of the fastest in Mumbai, has played U23 but not picked for Mumbai yet.

Just now, rkt.india said:

check the video i posted above. This guy is one of the fastest in Mumbai, has played U23 but not picked for Mumbai yet.

Yes I saw it, good but how much to blame. Nepotism is everywhere. What is blocking his slection? Is he Marathi, thats why? Not everyone will or get picked every time unless they do something in certain games at some level. It works very much like real life. Its sad truth about the world. 

9 hours ago, sandeep said:

what a horrible batting display.  Periscoping the bat up like a bunny tailender.   Bowler didn't have much to do with that dismissal.

accurate bouncer was bowled by the bowler and it takes some effort to do that. even international batsmen do that mistake a lot, not just tailender.

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

accurate bouncer was bowled by the bowler and it takes some effort to do that. even international batsmen do that mistake a lot, not just tailender.

There seems to be a revolution, n I think IPL has changed the outlook of youngsters who wanna get in thru with their pace, so many y youngsters who are potentially fast or fast medium atleast, running quick, good actions.i personally like Mandeep.Singh,  Nagarkotti, n Porel is unique amongst youngsters. I believe we will see an express bowler in next 5 years. 

There seems to be a revolution, n I think IPL has changed the outlook of youngsters who wanna get in thru with their pace, so many y youngsters who are potentially fast or fast medium atleast, running quick, good actions.i personally like Mandeep.Singh,  Nagarkotti, n Porel is unique amongst youngsters. I believe we will see an express bowler in next 5 years. 
Wanna see atleast two 155-161 km bowlers in Indian setup, one right armer other left armer. :greedy:.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Would rather have some bowl 145 - 150 accurately and consistently than have one in that range. With the current workload express fast bowlers will always get injured. 

around 145 is enough to be honest in test cricket if you hit right areas. No can bowl more than that day in day out without injury.

On 22/11/2017 at 9:01 AM, rkt.india said:

More like batsman made it look accurate. It wasn't much close to body. Lack of judgement from batsman. He first approached it which made it closer and then backed off.